Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) (46389 Views)

Kuje Jailbreak : Osinachi's Husband, Nwachukwu Missing / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by sinola(m): 1:18am On Jun 04, 2022
I'm still wondering, of all the men in this world, it was this useless fool that osinachi picked as husband.

Just looking at his appearance, he looks very disgusting and stone-hearted.

He must die in that prison ooo.... Cos if they eventually release him, we will spot him and disfigure him.

He never even start suffering sef

Osinachi's voice wey everyone dey enjoy, e reach his turn, he killam....
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by jnig: 2:02am On Jun 04, 2022
tollyboy5:
Lol

Religion is fake, don't let anyone tell you you can't remarry.

Once your partner is not honest enough divorce.

People say it's only when your partner is a cheat you are allowed to divorce and remarry or when your partner dies.

These are fat lies, the bible has been misinterpreted from what the Aramaic scriptures intended.

What you read are nearest in meaning so use your head if you're cool with practicing any riligion

According to someone who cannot read, Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek. As expected, these are the last days, you are free to believe what you want. The failure of men and women to uphold the godly standards for marriages does not provide warrants for disobeying clearly laid down biblical truth. And Incase you have forgotten, Christian marriage is not meant for everybody.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by vagayo4332: 5:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Hf

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by nokspos: 5:42am On Jun 04, 2022
please can i see the video
Moblux:
She might have died of cancer od the lung but those beatings seen in a video can not be dismissed
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by JustforMen: 6:25am On Jun 04, 2022
litigator:

Amber Heard’s issues suddenly comes to mind. The whole world accused Johnny of being the devil and almost ruined him and his family.

Few years later the truth surfaces and viola! Amber was actually the narcissist who was hell bent on destroying Mr. Johnny Depp.

A certain lady lied against Pastor Krest and the entire social media space called for his head, chanting “ cruxify him ! Crucify him!!

Finally she gets her day in court but fails to prove her allegation of rape and viola! the world goes silent.

Let’s come back to the case at hand. How did autopsy report establish domestic violence as the cause of death?

Details weren’t supplied or maybe the State did and I missed it. But then this will be difficult to link to him.

Oh! Testimonies of the kids? How old are they and is it possible that they were actually under undue influence?

There too many questions begging answers.

But ofcourse, the world just wants a scapegoat and the State is ready to use him as the sacrificial he goat.

What do I know self?

Let me rest joor.

But if you just call for common sense and evidence before "judgement", in this era where everyone can afford an Android phone... Na so so insult and emotional manipulation you go get.

You now begin to hear nonsensical, foolish and totally idiotic statements like " what if she is you sister or your mother" as if that changes the fact that crime must be proven before justice is expected to be meted out.

Well, na just to sit back and watch them continue to selfishly create HELL in the name of wokeness... Na ALL OF US go suffer am na including Dem.

Just see the utterly stupid and moronic case of the girl that went to do nyansh enhancement surgery and died.

See the way some smelling prostitutes went to video and insult the doctor as if death is not one of the probable outcomes of a surgical procedure.

As if the girl did not sign a consent form agreeing that she may die in the process of the surgery.

As if she was the first one to die in such a wayward and meaningless pursuit of doing surgery to "enhance" what you don't even know how it was created to " feel good" about themselves (aka increase their olosho value).

But woke, senseless ediots went online to insult, harass and torment the poor doctor at his hospital. No sense, no thinking. No purpose, no meaning ... Just nothing that is expected of self respecting human beings.

But it is social media. It is "justice". It is wokeness!

Good luck with kind of world you are creating. I hope you can also live in it sha!!!
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by donbenie(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2022
blueAgent:

You are confused
You are the one very confused..
Religion is fake,is his personal beliefs..
His statement that the Bible has been misinterpreted by Believers,has to do with those that believe and live by the Bible...
That he thinks religion is a SCAM does not mean he does not read the Bible..
And as far as this story goes..
His personal beliefs,that religion is a SCAM,is immaterial..
Comprehende?
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by ema2020: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2022
jaybenugo:
The video below captured the moment he lamented while he was being remanded in Prison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAf00ouTBxA

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/03/breaking-court-remands-osinachis-husband-in-prison-orders-accelerated-hearing/amp/
the wicked man don dey feel hell inside Nigeria prison
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2022
jnig:

According to someone who cannot read, Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek. As expected, these are the last days, you are free to believe what you want. The failure of men and women to uphold the godly standards for marriages does not provide warrants for disobeying clearly laid down biblical truth. And Incase you have forgotten, Christian marriage is not meant for everybody.
You that can read it what does it say?
Do you think its every you see that are really that dull?

There is nothing new under the heavens, so nothing you see now that never existed b4, there have been several riligion before christian and Islam came .

Christian marriage has no Jewish root
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2022
JustforMen:

But if you just call for common sense and evidence before "judgement", in this era where everyone can afford an Android phone... Na so so insult and emotional manipulation you go get.

You now begin to hear nonsensical, foolish and totally idiotic statements like " what if she is you sister or your mother" as if that changes the fact that crime must be proven before justice is expected to be meted out.

Well, na just to sit back and watch them continue to selfishly create HELL in the name of wokeness... Na ALL OF US go suffer am na including Dem.

Just see the utterly stupid and moronic case of the girl that went to do nyansh enhancement surgery and died.

See the way some smelling prostitutes went to video and insult the doctor as if death is not one of the probable outcomes of a surgical procedure.

As if the girl did not sign a consent form agreeing that she may die in the process of the surgery.

As if she was the first one to die in such a wayward and meaningless pursuit of doing surgery to "enhance" what you don't even know how it was created to " feel good" about themselves (aka increase their olosho value).

But woke, senseless ediots went online to insult, harass and torment the poor doctor at his hospital. No sense, no thinking. No purpose, no meaning ... Just nothing that is expected of self respecting human beings.

But it is social media. It is "justice". It is wokeness!

Good luck with kind of world you are creating. I hope you can also live in it sha!!!
Stop this your bias thought on the surgery case. Death is not one of the characteristics of surgery.

In saner climes investigation will be carried out on why the patient died. Lack of professionalism is not to be tolerated. Don't just spill bias words.
Life are valuless in Nigeria that's why operations can lead to your death most likely through lack of professionalism
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by JustforMen: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

Stop this your bias thought on the surgery case. Death is not one of the characteristics of surgery.

In saner climes investigation will be carried out on why the patient died. Lack of professionalism is not to be tolerated. Don't just spill bias words.
Life are valuless in Nigeria that's why operations can lead to your death most likely through lack of professionalism

See your first statement: Just emotion! no logic!!
what is bias? in whose favor? for what?

Have you had any surgery in your life at all?
for your information, you sign a consent form acknowledging the associated risks of not even the surgery but of 'ordinary' aneasthesia sef before the one for surgery!

Who do you think will gain if the surgery is successful?

who do you think will benefit from good advert after a successful body enhancement surgery?

Do you think such a doctor of a private hospital, whose livelihood depends on doing these surgeries, will want to "kill" a patient and loose 'customers'?

Where did Stella Obasanjo die, in a non-saner climate?

for your information and education, Every surgery, even a minor one, has the potential to kill and death is a possible outcome.
That is why doctors don't touch your body until a consent form is duely signed and all risks acknowledged!
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2022
JustforMen:

See your first statement: Just emotion! no logic!!
what is bias? in whose favor? for what?

Have you had any surgery in your life at all?
for your information, you sign a consent form acknowledging the associated risks of not even the surgery but of 'ordinary' aneasthesia sef before the one for surgery!

Who do you think will gain if the surgery is successful?

who do you think will benefit from good advert after a successful body enhancement surgery?

Do you think such a doctor of a private hospital, whose livelihood depends on doing these surgeries, will want to "kill" a patient and loose 'customers'?

Where did Stella Obasanjo die, in a non-saner climate?

for your information and education, Every surgery, even a minor one, has the potential to kill and death is a possible outcome.
That is why doctors don't touch your body until a consent form is duely signed and all risks acknowledged!

That's never an excuse for a surgery case not to be investigated. The surgery of Obasanjo wife wouldn't have been her first.
Any sickness can kill anybody so it's not only surgery and besides there are degree to how fatal surgeries could get, you don't expect someone who went for a minor nose job to accent to inevitable death.

All death in hospitals are meant to be investigated to prove the doctors innocent. Nothing emotional here, you're the one not been objective due to the fact that the surgery wasn't necessary in the first place.

Even if the surgery wasn't necessary no death should be taking for granted. The doctor ought to be investigated
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by JustforMen: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2022
tollyboy5:

That's never an excuse for a surgery case not to be investigated. The surgery of Obasanjo wife wouldn't have been her first.
Any sickness can kill anybody so it's not only surgery and besides there are degree to how fatal surgeries could get, you don't expect someone who went for a minor nose job to accent to inevitable death.

All death in hospitals are meant to be investigated to prove the doctors innocent. Nothing emotional here, you're the one not been objective due to the fact that the surgery wasn't necessary in the first place.

Even if the surgery wasn't necessary no death should be taking for granted. The doctor ought to be investigated

OK, you are right!

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Profadvocate: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2022
What if this man is correct?
The pastor said something similar

Only God knw the truth here

I feel for him
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Allisgud: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2022
U know she has cancer u still beat am join
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by harmony75: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2022
New cancer called"Husband.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by blueAgent(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2022
donbenie:
You are the one very confused..
Religion is fake,is his personal beliefs..
His statement that the Bible has been misinterpreted by Believers,has to do with those that believe and live by the Bible...
That he thinks religion is a SCAM does not mean he does not read the Bible..
And as far as this story goes..
His personal beliefs,that religion is a SCAM,is immaterial..
Comprehende?

Sighs, more confused.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2022
Sharrrrapp there Oloshi of a husband

So she get cancer,yet u deny her money to go hospital

Thunder wetin dey hold u sef from firing this man inside out ,

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2022
Preshmane:

I swear, you've said it all
When the allegations was flying up and down I know the man was in soup even if he's innocent
Let's face the truth, a man can't wake up one day and start beating his wife without any tangible reason ( although I'm not in support of domestic violence) when he's not a psychopath

U are on point.
I know of a well known pastor here in Abuja that the wife beats up before every services knowing fully well the man will not fight back. She is just waiting when the man will fight back so that she will scream blue murder.

Many homes are seeing violence that men are too shy to talk about
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by donbenie(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2022
blueAgent:

Sighs, more confused.
Not my fault ,if you have a comprehension problem..
You should seek a refund from your English teacher..
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Nonam: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

This is the problem with Nigerians, autopsy proved otherwise, and I suppose you know the definition of autopsy, they have done everything necessary to confirm the cause of her death, now you are saying x-ray, what they did is much more than x-ray.

I don't even believe the kids, if children could lie against their father, " 2 girls lied against their father stating that he has been sexually assaulting them, since their mum lived in the US, she came back they arrested the man and did all sort of things to him, she never believed him because the 2 girls said so, she finally took them to the US abandoning the man here, so many years later, these girls are all grown, they now told their mum the truth, that they lied against their father just to join her in the States. She came back begging the man but it was too late"

Now they destroyed their mums home because of selfishness.

My brother, you don't need to think like me, but I want you to always remember we are living in a selfish world.

Always take your time before you conclude.

He doesn't allow her have access to the funds after ministration, that is what you heard, if she comes back and hands that money to the man, which is an act of respect, do you think the man will not appreciate how much she values him even with the fame, next time you will hear honey keep it.

But when you feel it's my money and I can't submit to the man I call husband you will always have reasons to complain, he is bad.

Most successful homes no be magic, na wisdom.

That person you are quoting is still a kid.

You can't talk sense into a kid.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Nonam: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
We4all:

Abeg shift…. Why should a woman hand over the money she made to her husband? Unto what levels

I am sure you are still a KID
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by We4all: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Nonam:

I am sure you are still a KID

And I’m sure you’re a narcissistic male chauvinist and abuser.
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by toragema(f): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
candidbabe:
cool

This wicked man your suffer never start.

You killed osinachi and you must die for that.
A pastor for that matter, that's why I don't take most of these pastors serious.
My fellow christians I beg you in God's name to know God for your selves
NONSENSE
He is not a pastor oh!
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
He may be saying the truth..
Let justice prevail Abeg
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by wisdomugobest(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Marriage is not by force
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by authority2006(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
ledaman:
10 wonderful yrs.

That's great! You are qualified to make the comment of yours that I quoted. Because I know it is not easy and only those men who are in it know better.
In abroad, men are scared of laws on domestic abuse, they know the consequences. But in Nigeria, men could get away with it but some are staying away from it purely based on self restraint

1 Like

Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Exceed15: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
donaldking10:

I don't care if it's cancer that eventually killed her, but that man is a beast who needs to be locked away forever.
No woman or child deserves to pass through what humble osinachi & her kids passed through in his hands.

U don't care if it was cancer as proved by autopsy? Na emotions dey drive u
Re: 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) by Exceed15: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
DOTian:

"Humble Osinachi"?
Remember you don't have the whole story ooo
Some people might be looking humble from the outside but at home, they are gangsta grizzles..
There is a possibility that things are not exactly as they are made to look like

Oil dey ur head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa / Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.