Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Fat For Me Is The Definition Of Rich – Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fat For Me Is The Definition Of Rich – Cubana Chief Priest (526 Views)

See Cubana Chief Priest's Reaction As Friends Spray Dollar Bills On Davido / “fat For Me Is The Definition Of Rich” — Cubana Chiefpriest / See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fat For Me Is The Definition Of Rich – Cubana Chief Priest by Marvhaz: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nigerian celebrity barman, Cubana Chiefpriest has revealed his definition of rich.
This comes after he was urged to lose weight in order to be able to enjoy ‘summer money’ because ‘health is wealth’.

Reacting, he said that for him, fat is the definition of rich.

In a post shared on his Instagram page this afternoon, the socialite said fat for him is the definition of rich. He said the only problem will be when you are fat and broke.
See his post below:

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/fat-for-me-is-definition-of-rich-cubana.html?m=1

Re: Fat For Me Is The Definition Of Rich – Cubana Chief Priest by thesicilian: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
For me fat is obesity.
The true measure of discipline is having access to all the food you can get and still managing to remain physically fit and healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Fat For Me Is The Definition Of Rich – Cubana Chief Priest by Orestino(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
If not for Don Jazzy, I for don enter this werey angry
Re: Fat For Me Is The Definition Of Rich – Cubana Chief Priest by sirjustice1575(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is what an english man call 'bravado'.

Guy man need to work on his obesity.,.. Being fat is not an achievement or a definition of being rich.
Re: Fat For Me Is The Definition Of Rich – Cubana Chief Priest by Pierohandsome: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2022
Person wey no get Ronaldo tithe dey make noise. I think Neymar and Mbappe are poor too because they aren't fat
Re: Fat For Me Is The Definition Of Rich – Cubana Chief Priest by Urheadmaster(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
thesicilian:
For me fat is obesity.
The true measure of discipline is having access to all the food you can get and still managing to remain physically fit and healthy.

When you are rich and famous big stomach seems to be the evidence wink cheesy

Several big stomach people living with hand to mouth can never say something likes him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fat For Me Is The Definition Of Rich – Cubana Chief Priest by emmabest2000(m): 5:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Obesity is a disease
Know this and know peace

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Fights Socialite, Lara Olukotun At Event In Lagos / 2face’s Babymama, Sunmbo Adeoye Reacts As Annie Idibia Celebrates Son / Mercy Chinwo’s Husband Showers Love On Banky W’s Family For Wedding Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.