Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos (469 Views)

"Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo / "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkbggHS7Tus

Lagos must be for Lagosians and Lagos belongs to Lagosians not one man, Atiku tells Supporters

Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by Urheadmaster(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Typical Lagosians already know Lagos state Nigeria is a no man's land tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by tony0806: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by Ceeman2o: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Okay
Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by ChangetheChange: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu thinks otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by solochris(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lagos shall be liberated someday

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Druggie receiving it back to bck ..

Majority of Nigerians would be happy if he could also loose Lagos as well to another party now it's obvious he has lost the APC ticket he's been eyeing since 2015

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by ChangetheChange: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
MoseSte:
Earn US Dollars legitimately

Trade in USA stock options and earn in Dollars, this is something easy.

Those that traded in NETFLIX back in April got their returns

If you invested $200 in NETFLIX options, you get $1800 back

This is not money doubling, it’s called trading in stock options

Benefits

***Weekly Payouts
*** No referral required
*** You can chat with their reps on whatsApp or even visit them
***Cash out anytime
***When stocks go up or down, you still make money based on analysis.
***Managed by team of USA expert traders who have made millions in the stock market

How to start

https://www.nairaland.com/nurudeenkad

Click on my profile name, there is a link there to get started

Stop derailing threads with ur shady business, go and post it on business section, u are becoming desperate like Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by Kalashnikov49: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
Na Now "Oluomo and the Other miscreants will understand" Them go collect wotowoto!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these Agbero and zombie miscreants that peddle falsehood and insult without ceasing should start with their "Atiku" Nonsense propaganda when they were insulting Atiku Abubakar.

As Tinubu talks senselessly that is how his zombies and acolytes talk senselessly.

Atiku that Tinubu congratulated some days ago is now telling Lagosians to take back their Lagos. That YARN Strong!

Its Finished for APC...in Lagos...Just watch!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu and his poverty stricken urchins will come for Atiku now, just watch ..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by Danwakae(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Big lie, Lagos Belongs to Baba Tinubu and his families AND ON Baba Tinubu Manhood I stand
Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by abobote: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Simply put, Lagos is no man's land
Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by Vulturereloaded: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Confirm. Atiku, the koboko of greedy southern politicians.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Lagosians Not One Man, Atiku Tell Supporters In Lagos by StrongAlphMale: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

2023 is around the corner. The choice is Yours to make. As for me and my household we have chosen Peter Obi

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Number One Problem Of APC / Breaking-Youths Protesting At INEC Office Enugu For Voters Registration Machines / Tinubu's Hope Of Becoming President Is If The North Overlooks Atiku & Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.