Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,524 members, 7,975,084 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. (1771 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Cooolme: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Greetings everyone.
Since the strike began I joined my parents at their base and I've been at home since then. The thing is I don't lack cash, I make at least 300k a month but I need something to be leaving the house cos my sis used it to insult me recently, she doesn't even know I paid for the last rent since my father is mentally and physically down. My last thread was about a vehicle of which I'm already finishing up the deal, I thought of using it to start up Uber since I love driving but I'm not up to the age requirement yet and I don't want to work for anybody at the moment.
I need your inputs, thanks.
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by MadamVanessa(f): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
shocked

The worst thing to happen to a student is ASUU strike, and you went back home. The feeling is not always funny, especially those that will fall back to village. Insults, farm work, errands and many more. I experienced it that year.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by pocohantas(f): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cooolme:
Greetings everyone.
Since the strike began I joined my parents at their base and I've been at home since then. The thing is I don't lack cash, I make at least 300k a month but I need something to be leaving the house cos my sis used it to insult me recently, she doesn't even know I paid for the last rent. My last thread was about a vehicle of which I'm already finishing up the deal, I thought of using it to start up Uber since I love driving but I'm not up to the age requirement yet and I don't want to work for anybody at the moment.

How would she not know? Your parents didn’t thank you publicly? You meed to let her know who the boss it.

Why is she not working herself?

What do you make AT LEAST 300k from? Continue doing that thing.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by lecoeur(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
You said you got cash, yet you resorted to staying with your parents them.
I think the best thing is to get yourself a place and manage or even if you have a friend you can squat with.
By the way what skills do you have that give you such earnings?
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Guh get somewhere else tuh stay then.. undecided
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Cooolme: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
pocohantas:

How would she not know? Your parents didn’t thank you publicly? Oh well, you meed to let her know who the boss it.

Why is she not working herself?

Anyway, what do you make AT LEAST 300k from? Continue doing that thing.
She works, sometimes I give her transport fare.
The rent was between I and the agent.
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by godofuck231: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Stay steady and don't crack its just a side tract, women are known to attack what they cant understand and calculate .
Insecurity is loud , confidence is silent , learn to hold your tongue in the presence of negative forces and fools , they will water you down to their level and beat you with experience, beware of fools .

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Lahmind: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Firstly, I think they are all aware of the strike. If they want you to be more productive by telling you to get a job doing, let them know you are doing fine at home and working from home. Also if it’s your younger sister insulting you let her know you won’t take that from her anymore. Gal if you are responsible and productive at home you are good to go. Lastly don’t stay at home always. In your free time just go on a tour. New places, have fun�.

Hmmm 300k monthly. You must tell me what you do �
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by pocohantas(f): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cooolme:

So after collecting your money, she has the mind to insult you? This one strong o.

You didn’t answer my question, Sir. What do you do that gives you AT LEAST 300k a month? Some of us want to learn. smiley
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cooolme:
Greetings everyone.
Since the strike began I joined my parents at their base and I've been at home since then. The thing is I don't lack cash, I make at least 300k a month but I need something to be leaving the house cos my sis used it to insult me recently, she doesn't even know I paid for the last rent since my father is mentally and physically down. My last thread was about a vehicle of which I'm already finishing up the deal, I thought of using it to start up Uber since I love driving but I'm not up to the age requirement yet and I don't want to work for anybody at the moment.
So what do you do to make 300k a month ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Cooolme: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
pocohantas:

So after collecting your money, she has the mind to insult you? This one strong o.

You didn’t answer my question, Sir. What do you do that gives you AT LEAST 300k a month? Some of us want to learn. smiley
I've had to answer this every time, I think I should update my NL bio if there's any.
Just for clarity sake;
I trade crypto futures (brings about 60% of my income), I'm a web designer (10%) even tho I don't get gigs often and I do everything Google ads etc.
The income isn't stable but that's the least, thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Mindlog: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cooolme:

But your parents are aware you paid the rent?
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Cooolme: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mindlog:

But your parents are aware you paid the rent?
Not at all, my Mom isn't aware.
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Mindlog: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cooolme:

Not at all, my Mom isn't aware.

Your father knows while your mon thinks rent is being owed?
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Mariangeles(f): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
This one is looking for greedy scapegoats to dump his shitcoins on. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Cooolme: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mindlog:

Your father knows while your mon thinks rent is being owed?
No my father is currently sick.
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Cooolme: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
I don't understand, are you referring to me?
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Mariangeles(f): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cooolme:

I don't understand, are you referring to me?

Ask me again! grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Mindlog: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cooolme:

No my father is currently sick.

So why the secrecy? Your mother would be relieved knowing rent is no longer an issue

As regards your dad's health, you mentioned mental....was he diagnosed in a hospital?
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Cooolme: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mindlog:

So why the secrecy? Your mother would be relieved knowing rent is no longer an issue

As regards your dad's health, you mentioned mental....was he diagnosed in a hospital?
Just stroke.
Stated earlier that it was between I and the agent, he disclosed to her not to worry about the next rent. He had a way of ending her curiosity on who made the payment.
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by doggedfighter(f): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
The story of crypto traders are never straight.

So many cunny cunny part in this story.

Even a simple matter as helping parents offset rent that's due, which is meant to bring relief to them is shrouded in secrecy between Op and agent.

Even his sister isn't aware.

Where then is the joy?

I am tired , please !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Cooolme: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
The story of crypto traders are never straight.

So many cunny cunny part in this story.

Even a simple matter as helping parents offset rent that's due, which is meant to bring relief to them is shrouded in secrecy between Op and agent.

Even his sister isn't aware.

Where then is the joy?

I am tired , please !

You've probably failed to understand my issue here, my Mom have a problem of thinking I'm into fraud something she hates. Not that like I dress like one or behave like one although she has explained why she feels so to me.
Felt opening up about this one will not be a good one for me, even if I'm to talk I feel it's not time, just my thoughts.
Your perception about crypto guys is totally wrong please.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Emma2Seconds: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Which Work Dey Give you such money u mentioned about??
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Emma2Seconds: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2022
Trash!![s][s]
Cooolme:

You've probably failed to understand my issue here, my Mom have a problem of thinking I'm into fraud something she hates. Not that like I dress like one or behave like one although she has explained why she feels so to me.
Felt opening up about this one will not be a good one for me, even if I'm to talk I feel it's not time, just my thoughts.
Your perception about crypto guys is totally wrong please.
[/s][/s]
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mariangeles:
Nwanem nwanyi ke kwanu? It's a while nwanem
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cooolme:
Greetings everyone.
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by frozen70(f): 1:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Cooolme:
Greetings everyone.

You have to seat the whole family down to talk to your sister as you guys are not mate

Let her know that you are staying at home doesn't mean that you are idle

That you have been paying for the rent of this house with out asking her for a penny since she knows thst dad ant help himself

Then make it clear to the family that if she continues to be insulting you, you will leave the house for her and the way and manner they will survive will never be your concern

After that statement wait for your parents reply especially your mum who is stabe to be compared with your dad

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by copyrites: 6:16am On Jun 04, 2022
Cooolme:
Greetings everyone.

Why would anyone leave a 300k job/business for Uber? Because of insult?

You're not a straightforward individual at all.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Mariangeles(f): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Nwanem nwanyi ke kwanu? It's a while nwanem

A dicha'm nke oma. grin
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Cooolme: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
copyrites:

Why would anyone leave a 300k job/business for Uber? Because of insult?

You're not a straightforward individual at all.
Not everyone does Uber full time pls.
I just needed something that'll take me out everyday
By the way I'm not even up to the age requirement to start so there will be not need for it again, I can get someone to do it for me, thanks.
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Cooolme: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2022
frozen70:

You have to seat the whole family down to talk to your sister as you guys are not mate

Let her know that you are staying at home doesn't mean that you are idle

That you have been paying for the rent of this house with out asking her for a penny since she knows thst dad ant help himself

Then make it clear to the family that if she continues to be insulting you, you will leave the house for her and the way and manner they will survive will never be your concern

After that statement wait for your parents reply especially your mum who is stabe to be compared with your dad

Thanks a lot for this, I'll see to that.
Re: What Can I Do To Be Leaving The House Everyday? This Insult Is Getting Much. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Cooolme:
Greetings everyone.
say something about my proposal bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spice Up Your Sex Life With Jekonmo / Pls Help, Should I Marry Him / Please Help A Frustrated Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.