Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,148 members, 7,910,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu (42822 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri; Says 'Divorced' Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by jnig: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Buhari knows better. Supporting TInubu is supporting a Muslim-muslim ticket. I don't think anyone in his correct senses will support that now? With fanatical Muslims ready for blood everywhere, how can God allow us to fall into this temptation? Those of you chanting TInubu, TInubu up and down, you never know anything yet. Pls don't enthrone a catastrophe! Don't join the likes of Shettima and other Boko Haram sympatisers to clamour for what you can't discern
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Yemimovich(m): 2:23am On Jun 04, 2022
If Reno could use Nkechi and Tonto as comparative stance to justify his claim over Tinubu, then he belongs to the same category. How could he use two human beings for God sake. I thought Reno was sensible.
Someone should tell him to visit Nigeria before 2023 general election.
StagethemTVee:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeWUQmXju-t/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Actress Nkechi Blessing has reacted to a post by Reno Omokri comparing Bola Ahmed Tinubu's recent actions to her and Tonto Dike.

In her words,

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by delerx(m): 3:29am On Jun 04, 2022
SailorUgo:
grin

I countered Tonto on IG and she “chested” it.

I countered Reno on Facebook and the bitch blocked me.. Same here. Reno is a fool

Likes for Tonto and shares for pvssy ass Reno
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by delerx(m): 3:32am On Jun 04, 2022
izubext007:
That stupid girl no even happy say some body like Reno use her name self......u are a mumu woman.
U for allow Reno drag Ur papa name for mud now
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by BluntCrazeMan: 3:49am On Jun 04, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Actress Nkechi Blessing has reacted to a post by Reno Omokri comparing Bola Ahmed Tinubu's recent actions to her and Tonto Dike.

In her words,

Reno don dey call names now??
Reno is now coming lower and lower.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by jacoik(m): 3:50am On Jun 04, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
The day i First meet Tonto Dikeh

At Sam Mbakwe Airport in Imo
Omo, that girl FRESH AND SWEET shocked

My prick just stand like Russian Missile
Ready to invade her Ukrainanus
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u no get sense
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by thecommunist(m): 4:11am On Jun 04, 2022
Reno just dey use him follower head dey play. He go give una small cruise , as una dey enjoy the cruise, he go quickly push him Atiku agenda on top una head, una no go know when una go begin dey listen to his rubbish supporting Atiku. Una too gullible!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by DryMouth: 5:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Walllee:
They said when lizard miss step, fall for ground,children go use am play,Omokri done dey fall I'm hand
How?
Both tonto and nkechi go collect better insults from that man. Those women always bring their scattered private life to social media. They little or nothing abt Reno 's life. The only thing they can insult him with is the fact that he works for Atiku... Now read that nkechi blessing comments, it's obvious she doesn't know what to curse him with
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by myrates: 5:12am On Jun 04, 2022
kerry57:
Omockery don go nkechi market buy Mathias on top tinubu Mathias. Omockery,nkechi, Tonto and tinubu are all parrots of the same feathers lately. Just talking too much. I used to love Tinubu as a man who hardly talks, so u don't know what he is thinking. Just take a look at the reactions from his yesterday talk alone, they have been waiting for him to talk and they caught him right.
If I were him, I would have waited till the end of the primary.
The north will continue to to teach the south a lesson until they agree to come together as one to confront the north.
I'm not a fan of BAT but I want to believe his recent utterances are suggestive of the fact that he has access to certain intelligence and you don't expect him to wait until it is all over. The way things are unfolding, it's unlikely Tinubu gets the ticket, this will spell doom for APC and the nothern conspiracy with respect to ATIkU presidency is becoming more obvious. The best option for the south is to unite in favour of Peter Obi else north remains in power.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Mrtaye: 6:14am On Jun 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
name of d meal that was served to Tinubu as breakfast 20 marks
Differentiate ambode treatment to that of tinubu 20 marks
Giving d circumstances surrounding tinubu ,do you think tinubu will be able to finish his meal 30 marks

Judging by d outburst of tinubu
1)State d reason u think he was served hot meal 40 marks
2)if truly he's a kingmaker why is he begging
his subject to make him king 20 marks
3)do you think tinubu was under d influence of a high substance like Colorado or ice 30 marks

All questions must be answered correctly

Are you a teacher or lecturer?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by MartinsD12(m): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2022
StagethemTVee:

In her words,

Reno is right though nkechi blessing and Tonto dikeh two oloshoism
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by optimismlaz(m): 6:26am On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=omoredia post=113448999]The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, `Who can bring me down to the ground?' Though you soar like the eagle and make your nest among the stars, from there I will bring you down," declares the LORD. A point to consider.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Anndrew(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2022
Abfinest007:
Giving d circumstances surrounding tinubu ,do you think tinubu will be able to finish his meal 30 marks

3)do you think tinubu was under d influence of a high substance like Colorado or ice 30 marks

1)Ewedu and Amala
Ambode is just a pawn while tinubu is the Knight and rook...
3)The Amala and ewedu no dey take time to finish,..na Dog wey chop Beleful dey bark.

1)He betray his southern brothers..
2)A kingmaker can't be a king,..u can only beg
3)yeah,I think ICE
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by siofra(f): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2022
dapsoneh:
This expired 'nkan alejo' who has nothing to offer apart from shaking her buckets of shit behind her

Wow!! You needn't tell us you absolutely suck at biology undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Veryfied: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
SailorUgo:
grin

I countered Tonto on IG and she “chested” it.

I countered Reno on Facebook and the bitch blocked me.

Likes for Tonto and shares for pvssy ass Reno
Are you no longer interested in the Craigslist ads
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Emdebby2: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
This man talks too much.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Wwwq: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Oh
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by Wwwq: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Really
Re: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her & Tonto Dikeh To Tinubu by EvidenceOfGrace: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Abfinest007:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans React As Style-plus Drops Blanket / Pictures Of Julius Agwu & Basket Mouth's Wives In Swimsuits / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.