Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,808 members, 7,889,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

"This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? (1961 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Benbellamor: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Governor Dapo Abiodun Of Ogun state Had to manage his countenance after humiliation in an event by party Leader.. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu...That Gov. Dapo knows that he can't win election without him, ...he went further that All his posters were removed and torn to shreds but it was him that came to Abeokuta stadium and persuaded party faithfuls to vote him....The outburst must have been connected with The Governor Shielding Vice president Osinbajo from a planned suspension after the later's declaration to contest for president...And removed his APC membership card to Ogun state APC in safe custody under the watch of Gov. Dapo Abiodun....

https://fabulous.com.ng/2022/06/03/watch-2023-tinubu-disgraces-governor-dapo-abiodun-publicly/

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by bicoloratrite9: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow. Akanbi must feat ni sha

2 Likes

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Typicool8(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Even if he's heading to doom abi. ode oshi u lack sense

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by KoronaKola: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide , on your mandate till infinity.
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Buckeyemedia1: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Typicool8:

Even if he's heading to doom abi. ode oshi u lack sense
That bicoloratrite9 is a robot, next by KoronaKola, they will flood the first page one after the other, robots imported from Chicago.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
That bicoloratrite9 is a robot, next by KoronaKola, they will flood the first page one after the other, robots imported from Chicago.

Chicago made! grin
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by TallerKola: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Baba Tinubu , the most influential politician of this era. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

1 Like

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Benbellamor: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
TallerKola:
Baba Tinubu , the most influential politician of this era. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Then he should wait for that destiny
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Donshegxy10(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
If you don't understand yoruba let people that understand lecture you, what he said means this one not this thing.

Rest, even dapo knew that he is ungrateful.

The man was trying to set the record straight for those of you who has been peddling lies about the emergence of osinbajo, buhari and co.

4 Likes

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Benbellamor: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Donshegxy10:
If you don't understand yoruba let people that understand lecture you, what he said means this one not this thing.

The man was trying to set the record straight for those of you who has been peddling lies about the emergence of osinbajo, buhari and co.
Damage control...ntooor....Speaking with both sides of mouth...You're confused like Tinubu and we are going to laugh the hell out of Tinubu.... Now translating "Eléyi" in Yoruba, let me school you....when you're pricing goods or objects, when you touch it The seller tells you IYEN KÓ (not that) when you touch another item you use the word "Sé Eléyi "....when your Tinubu use a disparaging word that is used for a mere object to a sitting Gov. In his own presence.... It shows frustration.... You guys defending him are the worst set of people... Just read the garbage you put up there

7 Likes

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by slickbak(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2022
Donshegxy10:

I enjoyed his frankness

1 Like

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by VaginaMiners: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2022
Nonsense yeebotic gibberish..
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by MrBlock: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Benbellamor:
Damage control...ntooor....Speaking with both sides of mouth...You're confused like Tinubu and we are going to laugh the hell out of Tinubu.... Now translating "Eléyi" in Yoruba, let me school you....when you're pricing goods or objects, when you touch it The seller tells you IYEN KÓ (not that) when you touch another item you use the word "Sé Eléyi "....when your Tinubu use a disparaging word that is used for a mere object to a sitting Gov. In his own presence.... It shows frustration.... You guys defending him are the worst set of people... Just read the garbage you put up there

Even in your example, "se eleyi?" means "is it this one?".

How can you point to yam or bread in an attempt to indicate the item you want and then say "this thing"? It doesn't make sense.

"Eleyi" means "this one". Period!

3 Likes

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Donshegxy10(m): 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
slickbak:

I enjoyed his frankness

It came at the right time, he was in ibadan earlier in the day, he was dancing to their songs but ogun state was different, he was betrayed not just by osinbajo but by dapo as well despite taking the bullet for him.

What is funny to me is that those people laughing and making jest of tinubu because of the wrong history people are spreading are the ones angry when he speak the fact.

Like him or hate him, TINUBU NO BE ANYBODY MATE IN NIGERIAN POLITICS.

2 Likes

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Donshegxy10(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
MrBlock:

Even in your example, "se eleyi?" means "is it this one?".

How can you point to yam or bread in an attempt to indicate the item you want and then say "this thing"? It doesn't make sense.

"Eleyi" means "this one". Period!

Stop lecturing them, they are children of hate, they can never know how vast yoruba language can be.

Hatred for TINUBU will kill them.

They were the ones peddling lies that TINUBU was not the one who picked osinbajo, they also said tinubu did not know how buhari got their, the man said the fact and they are crying foul.

Let them go and hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by islandsscotch8: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi slayer of Meth cannibals. He is so present almost on every news
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by frowland(m): 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Donshegxy10:

What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by cleatsmottled9: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jagaban is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by onedayatime(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
All I know that the CITY BOY BAT is the next president of the country. Hate it or love it, he is the man to beat at the primary election in APC
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Donshegxy10(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
frowland:

What is this one saying?

Ori n ta e!!!
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Reality3080: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
igbos want to put dapo abiodun in trouble d same way they did to ambode
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by BafanaBafana: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
Donshegxy10:

Osibanjo emerged only because Tinubu was denied the position. Osibanjo will be president and Tinubu will go about bragging on how he made him president
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Donshegxy10(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Osibanjo emerged only because Tinubu was denied the position. Osibanjo will be president and Tinubu will go about bragging on how he made him president

Saraki was against TINUBU's aspiration as the VP, he cited a muslim/ Muslim ticket, and TINUBU picked osinbajo, it that not what tinubu said with his own mouth 2 days ago.
You people will never ceases to amaze me.

Without TINUBU's support APC will fail woefully , buhari knows it, the cabals knows it, people that matter in APC knows it.
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by Web2020: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Donshegxy10:

It came at the right time, he was in ibadan earlier in the day, he was dancing to their songs but ogun state was different, he was betrayed not just by osinbajo but by dapo as well despite taking the bullet for him.

What is funny to me is that those people laughing and making jest of tinubu because of the wrong history people are spreading are the ones angry when he speak the fact.

Like him or hate him, TINUBU NO BE ANYBODY MATE IN NIGERIAN POLITICS.
It is OK. Let watch and see. But I can assure you that it is going to be messier. Tinubu will lose president and also lose Lagos. If any body love Tinubu, he should tell him to step down for Osinbajo. If he continues the way he is going, he would loose everything-Lagos and president. Write this down
Re: "This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? by BafanaBafana: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Donshegxy10:

Saraki was against TINUBU's aspiration as the VP, he cited a muslim/ Muslim ticket, and TINUBU picked osinbajo, it that not what tinubu said with his own mouth 2 days ago.
You people will never ceases to amaze me.

Without TINUBU's support APC will fail woefully , buhari knows it, the cabals knows it, people that matter in APC knows it.

Don't make me laugh abeg

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun / Atiku And Okowa Banners Flood Buildings In south east and south South / 10 Morbid Power Siemen Transformer Is Here , Power Supply A Reality- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.