Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,563 members, 7,878,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

My Simple Advice To Tinubu ( The Jagaban) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Simple Advice To Tinubu ( The Jagaban) (266 Views)

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Simple Advice To Tinubu ( The Jagaban) by nabiz(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
Be careful with the way you talk to a man with power. Let him go and read a book by Robert Green (48 laws of power) from now to the next 8 months everyone will see my reason

1 Like

Re: My Simple Advice To Tinubu ( The Jagaban) by Mooh247: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
cool

He has been careful with his words this past 7 years, he has faced all sort of humiliation, curse and insults. His businesses even got burnt down in Lagos and he said nothing

Maybe it's time to call out treacherous behaviour since Allah asked us to do just that rather than keep shut

Tinubu just added another law to the 48 given by Robert green, and I think Robert an author has alot to learn from Tinubu as a politician regarding power

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Planning To Impose A Fulani Man From Niger To Nigerians / Facebook User Compares Whitemoney Fans To Peter Obi Supporters / 1914 Agreement Has Expired.Nigeria Was Suppose To Split in 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.