Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,547 members, 7,948,101 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids (1138 Views)

Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Update From . COM

A Video making rounds online has captured moment the police who were called in by a native doctor, arrived at a scene to arrest a man who wanted to sacrifice his two children for money in Ghana, Reports.

The Oyibi-based herbalist, Nana Adu-Boafo invited the police to arrest the father of 12 identified as Evans Oppong.

The suspect is said to have picked his daughter from school while classes were still on and headed straight to the herbalist’s house to perform the rituals. The suspect, who claims to have returned from a sojourn abroad, is said to have visited the home of a herbalist, Nana Adu-Boafo and requested to be made rich.

Oppong also promised to sacrifice his two children for money. Narrating the incident, Boafo said;

"The girl’s father came to see me, he told me he just landed in the country after staying overseas for a while, and it hasn’t been easy for him. He told me he is a father of 12 and is offering two of them for money rituals. He offered me GHS 10,000 and other good surprises when the job is done. Sadly, he had just picked the daughter up during school hours and told her he was going to get her a new dress.

"Yes, I am a herbalist, but I am also a military man. I am very disciplined. I don’t engage in any sinister activities. I want to prove to the world that herbalists are not as evil as they are painted. We are not killers as is portrayed in movies, we are healers. I have the little girl he brought for me to kill."

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeWl4OFAc1Z/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=9a570b1b-bc92-4731-8561-6ea794e781ea&ig_mid=AD123386-40A3-401A-A90E-D0234BFA5C7D

Source: BLOG

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by Mrkumareze(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Mrkumareze:
angry

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by sirjoggy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by Urheadmaster(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
"Yes, I am a herbalist, but I am also a military man. I am very disciplined. I don’t engage in any sinister activities. I want to prove to the world that herbalists are not as evil as they are painted. We are not killers as is portrayed in movies, we are healers. I have the little girl he brought for me to kill."

Still doesn't mean being a native doctor is a good business cheesy tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Still doesn't mean being a native doctor is a good business cheesy tongue tongue tongue

Do You Know
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by Anaerobi(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hahahaha. Lol
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by Blake755: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
The herbalist get sense pass that man wink cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
It's obvious na Uwa choro Ikpu,, bad news akarigo

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by Aforxzy(f): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
You stayed abroad and didn't make it but decided to use your own kids for money rituals, What a heartless and wicked father.

Can't you go and work like others instead of looking for shortcuts.

This herbalist is a good one unlike some others.

Let the law take its course..
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by Karlovych: 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
embarassed Afonjers have taken over Ghana
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by doggedfighter(f): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
A good citizen.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by gift2xl: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
The change BUHARI said has started.
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2022
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
This one na Native Doctor with Emblem!
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by RoyalBlu(f): 5:48am On Jun 04, 2022
gift2xl:
The change BUHARI said has started.

Abi na.

... Started in Ghana...

Herbalist with a robust conscience. How nice!!!

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by AiooAi: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2022
Tinubu must see this
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by aroleekun: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2022
Deception. He should also tell us those times the devil has asked him to perform rituals using human parts? Did he do it?
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by IkeIgboNile(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2022
Some people here go run am for am wink
Re: Native Doctor Invites Police To Arrest Man Who Wanted To Sacrifice His Two Kids by MrLaughterTv: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley wink wink cheesy angry grin angry grin grin grin sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hahahahahaha still laughing o!

Have you come across this video before, this video shows clearly what just happened....

Hahahahaha
Meeting with the president to discuss how the country land is going. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LINK BELOW���

[img]https://youtube.com/shorts/DKGC5UslBsM?feature=share[/img]

(1) (Reply)

How A Scammer Almost Wreck The Hell Out Of Me. / WATCH VIDEO: "She Needs To Be Arrested” – Reactions As Pretty Lady Devours ‘rats / Update: Widow Tied And Flogged Over Allegations She Is A Witch Gets A Makeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.