Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,329 members, 7,920,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:34 PM

Good People Of Nairaland - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good People Of Nairaland (674 Views)

Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / Help On This Good People / Get N2,000 Discount As A Member Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good People Of Nairaland by oba4live: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Pls i have N5m which my mummy left for me,

This is the second Topic i create for it.

pls my plan now is to go too Benin Republic and register for their Bank account, or Mobile money, and use it to buy usdt from binance and sell it back to Naira, but my problem is how to change that naira back too xof which is Benin republic currency, some people said i should use chipper cash, goespay, etc,

pls i need a good coach that will tutor me how to do it when i arrive Benin Republic, i can still be help for my people here self,

i knew Nairaland still have good hearted people pls help, even if you want me to pay for this tutorial I'm ready...

Thanks.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland by gaby(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
oba4live:

pls my plan now is to go too Benin Republic and register for their Bank account, or Mobile money, and use it to buy usdt from binance and sell it back to Naira, but my problem is how to change that naira back too xof which is Benin republic currency, some people said i should use chipper cash, goespay, etc,

pls i need a good coach that will tutor me how to do it when i arrive Benin Republic, i can still be help for my people here self,

i knew Nairaland still have good hearted people pls help, even if you want me to pay for this tutorial I'm ready...

Thanks.

I hope you don't fall into the wrong hands here and watch your inheritance wiped out by the many criminals prowling this forum looking for exactly the likes of you to feast on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good People Of Nairaland by oba4live: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
gaby:

I hope you don't fall into the wrong hands here and watch your inheritance wiped out by the many criminals prowling this forum looking for exactly the likes of you to feast on.
. May GOD help my soul..
Thank you Bro.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland by bmdmix15: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2022
try start a pure water business if d money go reach or open a. restaurant.

just know that almost every Nigerian now is looking for who to dupe.

u been warned, commot hand now b4 u regret
Re: Good People Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2022
I'm replying directly on your thread
I also sent you an email
Re: Good People Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2022
oba4live:

Thanks.

trade spot futures arbitrage, its profitable
Re: Good People Of Nairaland by oba4live: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Binancian:

trade spot futures arbitrage, its profitable

can you train me.
Re: Good People Of Nairaland by HustlePro: 12:33am On Jul 29, 2022
oba4live:

Thanks.
first of all you are going to lose that 5M and suffer because you dont even appear or sound as someone that is smart....

take out of that money and buy a laptop if you dont have. Buy 1 month data for 5k and sit your ass on youtube to learn a tech skill or better still go to Skillshare.com and pay for a course.

(1) (Reply)

Beware! Jennifer Nyesom-effiong Is A SCAMMER / What / I’ll Credit You 3k When You Register With My PALMPAY Invitation Code JFSZ2223

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.