Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,369 members, 7,947,606 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Putin's Crony: "The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Are Galloping Ahead" ( Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin's Crony: "The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Are Galloping Ahead" ( Video) (621 Views)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) / Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin's Crony: "The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Are Galloping Ahead" ( Video) by HolinessForever: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCmZTG_7LvI
HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE : "Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev threatened Western sanctions will bring the "four horseman of the Apocalypse"

In a TV interview with Al Jazeera Television, Dimitry Medvedev, deputy chairman of the Security Council of Russia, said "This is not a forecast, but what's already in play. The Horsemen of the Apocalypse are galloping ahead, and we can only look towards God."

This isn’t a forecast, but what’s already in play. The horsemen of the apocalypse are galloping ahead and we can only look towards God.”

Medvedev was elected president of Russia in the 2008 election. He was regarded as more liberal than his predecessor, Vladimir Putin, who was also appointed prime minister during Medvedev's presidency.

Medvedev's top agenda as president was a wide-ranging modernization program, aiming at modernizing Russia's economy and society, and lessening the country's reliance on oil and gas.

During Medvedev's tenure, the New START nuclear arms reduction treaty was signed by Russia and the United States, Russia emerged victorious in the Russo-Georgian War, and recovered from the Great Recession. Medvedev also launched an anti-corruption campaign, despite later being accused of corruption himself.

He served a single term in office and was succeeded by Putin following the 2012 presidential election. Medvedev was then appointed by Putin as prime minister. He resigned along with the rest of the government on 15 January 2020 to allow Putin to make sweeping constitutional changes; he was succeeded by Mikhail Mishustin on 16 January 2020. On the same day, Putin appointed Medvedev to the new office of deputy chairman of the Security Council.

The fact that Medvedev made direct reference to the "Horsemen of the Apocalypse" is utterly stunning to may observers because it signals how the leadership of Russia sees actual developments in the world. Medvedev made clear "This is not a forecast, but what's already in play."

Lalasticlala

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/uh-oh-medvedev-the-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-are-galloping-ahead

Re: Putin's Crony: "The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Are Galloping Ahead" ( Video) by obonujoker(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
So who are the four horsemen then?

1 Like

Re: Putin's Crony: "The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Are Galloping Ahead" ( Video) by chukelvin(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hmmmn....speaks volume
Re: Putin's Crony: "The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Are Galloping Ahead" ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Indeed , the 4Horsemen of the apocalypse are galloping to ride.

The sounds of their galloping is too loud and clear for the deaf and blind to Hear and see.
What is holding them from showing up is the Bride of JESUS Christ who are still here.

Any Moment from now JESUS Christ will come for his bride and all Hell will be let loose here on Earth.

Come to JESUS Christ right now and Completely surrender to HIM to avoid stories that touch the Heart.

2 Likes

Re: Putin's Crony: "The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Are Galloping Ahead" ( Video) by CocaineLord(m): 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Righteousness2:

The sounds of their galloping is too loud and clear for the deaf and blind to Hear and see.
What is holding them from showing up is the Bride of JESUS Christ who are still here.

Any Moment from now JESUS Christ will come for his bride and all Hell will be let loose here on Earth.

Come to JESUS Christ right now and Completely surrender to HIM to avoid stories that touch the Heart.

You'll be here during the Great tribulation...

Stop deceiving yourself

If you think I'm a hater,can you kindly explain

Mathew 24 vs 29 - 31

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin's Crony: "The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Are Galloping Ahead" ( Video) by DenreleDave(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
angry sad sad angry
Re: Putin's Crony: "The Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Are Galloping Ahead" ( Video) by OkCornel(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

You mean the same four horsemen that have been galloping around the world since the Old Testament era? Rest abeg…

Zechariah 6 v 1-8;

1 I looked up again, and there before me were four chariots coming out from between two mountains—mountains of bronze.

2 The first chariot had red horses, the second black,

3 the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful.

4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, “What are these, my lord?”

5 The angel answered me, “These are the four spirits of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world.

6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, the one with the white horses toward the west, and the one with the dappled horses toward the south.”

7 When the powerful horses went out, they were straining to go throughout the earth.And he said, “Go throughout the earth!” So they went throughout the earth.

8 Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”

(1) (Reply)

US Defence Secretary Chides China Over ‘provocative’ Behaviour / Sacked Cameroonian Defense Minister Takes Champagne To Corruption Hearing / Russia Destroys Five Ukrainian Army Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.