Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,054 members, 7,912,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:56 PM

Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? (1777 Views)

Kenyan Woman Who Left Her Husband Of 20yrs To Marry The "Holy Spirit" Found Dead / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / Christian Men Are Sexually Disadvantaged In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Optma88:
if you like cry me a river, if you like upload whatever want. Igbos are not a Christians, God don't raise a great evangelist among them because he knew their heart are far from him. Name any great evangelist that has ever come out from Igbo land, let start from there. As for Yorubas, they practice different religions, God see their heart, he always raised great men for his work among them
And I asked, d more evangelist yorubas raise d more ritual killings increases
D more evangelist yorubas raise d more breeding of bastards and born throway
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2022
Optma88:
igbos are mier church goers, they don't believe in God, that is why is very easy for them to attack men of God on social medias, they don't believe in prophecy, they don't believe in calling, that is why they see all men of God as a fake.
U can't just deceive an igbo man with religion or any other thing that's why if u are a pastor ind East, u must focus on your lane bcs before u preach to an igbo about salvation, u must be well rooted unlike West that u can easily deceive with anything.
yorubas are easily be deceived that's just d difference.
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

God is the one protecting Yoruba land, among twelve disciples, you have Judas, among the children of God, you also have Satan, if you notice those people perpentrating evil in Yoruba, majority of them got cut before they even success in what they are planning to do. They worse is happening in igbos land, but it being successful because they are far from God. Let me stop here

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U can't just deceive an igbo man with religion or any other thing that's why if u are a pastor ind East, u must focus on your lane bcs before u preach to an igbo about salvation, u must be well rooted unlike West that u can easily deceive with anything.
yorubas are easily be deceived that's just d difference.
forget about deceive, they are not a Christians, they are just church goers, they said all of them are Christians but they are worse than Muslim jihads

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2022
Optma88:
God is the one protecting Yoruba land, among twelve disciples, you have Judas, among the children of God, you also have Satan, if you notice those people perpentrating evil in Yoruba, majority of them got cut before they even success in what they are planning to do. They worse is happening in igbos land, but it being successful because they are far from God. Let me stop here
And I ask again, if we should go by d number of mightiest men of God u people hv, why is d rate of ritual killing so much in Yoruba land?
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

did you believe that if not because Yoruba are people of God, Yoruba region would have turned to war zone with the rate of influx of different tribe to Yoruba land, majority of these people came in with different plans of evil, but God keep arresting them.

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2022
Optma88:
forget about deceive, they are not a Christians, they are just church goers, they said all of them are Christians but they are worse than Muslim jihads
I think one of d problems Igbos hv with some tribes is bcs, Igbo man does not accept things easily unlike yorubas, before u will convince an igbo man, it will take ages. Just go to any Yoruba home and shed small crocodile tears with d name of Jah, they will start having empathy but carry your crocodile tears cum meet an igbo person with Jah name, d igbo go even help u do d crying more
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

And I ask again, if we should go by d number of mightiest men of God u people hv, why is d rate of ritual killing so much in Yoruba land?
that was exactly what am saying, Satan will always manifest his own power wherever the children of God gathered, but they always get cuts before they successful.

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I think one of d problems Igbos hv with some tribes is bcs, Igbo man does not accept things easily unlike yorubas, before u will convince an igbo man, it will take ages. Just go to any Yoruba home and shed small crocodile tears with d name of Jah, they will start having empathy but carry your crocodile tears cum meet an igbo person with Jah name, d igbo go even help u do d crying more
Yes, you are right, because they have Stony heart, God need people with soft heart to carry out his work. They don't believe in Faith, that is what make them not to be christians.

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Optma88:
did you believe that if not because Yoruba are people of God, Yoruba region would have turned to war zone with the rate of influx of different tribe to Yoruba land, majority of these people came in with different plans of evil, but God keep arresting them.
Lolsssssss, do we hv another Yoruba aside the ones I hv met in Lagos, ogun, ekiti, Ondo, osun and Oyo?
What do u know about evil? I hv come across yorubas very very well, I hv worked with them. Is much easier to make money via church in Yoruba land than any other land
Is much easier to dupe people in Yoruba land via church than any other tribe. U can't be sheepishly going to church and swallow everything a frustrated man of God tells u and that's what yorubas are
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Optma88:
that was exactly what am saying, Satan will always manifest his own power wherever the children of God gathered, but they always get cuts before they successful.
U are not even answering questions and u are here mentioning Satan that has nothing to do with your people and ritual killings
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2022
Optma88:
Yes, you are right, because they have Stony heart, God need people with soft heart to carry out his work. They don't believe in Faith, that is what make them not to be christians.
If being deceived is all about soft heart, I will rather maintain my stony heart, may d gods of my land forbid
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Karleb(m): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Yoruba are very accommodating and tolerant. That's why. I don't see why I can't marry a Muslim girl. Although it's not always that easy.

This post has nothing to do with tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssssss, do we hv another Yoruba aside the ones I hv met in Lagos, ogun, ekiti, Ondo, osun and Oyo?
What do u know about evil? I hv come across yorubas very very well, I hv worked with them. Is much easier to make money via church in Yoruba land than any other land
Is much easier to dupe people in Yoruba land via church than any other tribe. U can't be sheepishly going to church and swallow everything a frustrated man of God tells u and that's what yorubas are
Yes, you can easily many money church than igbos because they love God and they don't joke with think of God, they practice good Christian than igbos that claim christian tribe. Igbos don't have heart for thing of God, igbos are not a true christians. They don't have regards for God and men of God.
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Optma88: 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

If being deceived is all about soft heart, I will rather maintain my stony heart, may d gods of my land forbid
now you are talking. Igbos are not a Christians, they are just a church goers.

1 Like

Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Naughtysex: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
I don't want to believe that the role of a MOD in NAIRALAND has been handed out to Animals in human form

You will see an educative thread been turned to a TRIBAL war zone without the MOD taking any action
Enjoying a thread here without coming across tribal war has become a thing of the past
Even Seun who suppose to behave like human by bringing sanity back to the forum is busy crying for verification on twitter.
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by delpee(f): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ndibuna:

It's alright, are you a yoruba Muslim woman?

I've been a practising Christian all my life but I have some Muslim relatives and inlaws.
Re: Do Yoruba Christian men Marry The Yoruba Muslim Women? by Ndibuna: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
delpee:

I've been a practising Christian all my life but I have some Muslim relatives and inlaws.
Okay, good to know, you people are trying in that regard

(1) (2) (Reply)

47 Years Old Man Impregnates 13 Years Old Girl Left In His Care / Heart Breakin Story / How To Explain Sex 2 Your Children!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.