Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,240 members, 7,928,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:21 PM

‘judas Iscariot’ Of Southern Race Is Spoiling Its Chances Of Producing President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘judas Iscariot’ Of Southern Race Is Spoiling Its Chances Of Producing President (245 Views)

Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / 2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / Umahi: I'll Feel Bad If APC Denies Igbos Chance Of Producing President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

‘judas Iscariot’ Of Southern Race Is Spoiling Its Chances Of Producing President by Jenji: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
‘Judas Iscariot’ of southern race is spoiling its chances of producing a President in 2023. It’ll be catastrophic for APC if Tinubu loses ticket – Shettima
Former governor of Borno state, Kashim Shettima has said that it would will be “catastrophic” for the All Progressives Congress (APC) if former Lagos governor, Bola Tinubu fails to clinch the party's presidential ticket.

Speaking in an interview on TVC, Shettima also claimed that Tinubu played a pivotal role not only in the emergence of President Muhammadu Buhari as the candidate of the APC, but in the ultimate election in 2015.

He said;

“We are in a democratic situation but I’m afraid it might be catastrophic for the party. I’m not a prophet of doom; I’m an internal optimist. We have done our own bidding and by God’s grace, our candidate will emerge as the presidential flagbearer of the APC in the next 72 hours.........Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/judas-iscariot-of-southern-race-is-spoiling-its-chances-of-producing-a-president-in-2023-itll-be-catastrophic-for-apc-if-tinubu-loses-ticket-shettima/

Re: ‘judas Iscariot’ Of Southern Race Is Spoiling Its Chances Of Producing President by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2022

(1)

Peter Obi:Omokri Tackles Sowore For Referring To Peter Obi As Orphan Politician / Ekiti Election: EFCC Arrests Suspected Vote Buyers (video) / #ekitidecides: Ekiti Records Only 36.5% Voter Turnout, Lowest Since 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.