Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,191 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

My Wife Died Of Lung Cancer – Gospel Singer, Osinachi’s Husband Tells....... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Died Of Lung Cancer – Gospel Singer, Osinachi’s Husband Tells....... (181 Views)

Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) / Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Died Of Lung Cancer – Gospel Singer, Osinachi’s Husband Tells....... by Newbusyfish(f): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
My wife died of lung cancer – Gospel singer, Osinachi’s husband tells Abuja High court
Peter Nwachukwu, the husband of the late popular gospel singer, Osinachi, has said that contrary to public opinion, his wife died of lung cancer and not from the beating he is alleged to have given her over time.

Nwachukwu had been in detention for over a month for allegedly killing his wife who died in April.
The Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice had on Friday, June 3, arraigned Nwachukwu on a 23-count charge bordering on domestic violence and homicide.

The Abuja National Hospital had performed an autopsy on Osinachi but the result was handed over to the police.............Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/my-wife-died-of-lung-cancer-gospel-singer-osinachis-husband-tells-abuja-high-court/

(1) (Reply)

ONDO MASSACRE: Vice President Osibanjo Involved In An Accident On His Way To Ond / Elon Musk Threatens To Abandon $44billion Twitter Deal / If You Love Somebody Better You Let Them Know; Nobody Knows - Nigerian Inspirati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.