Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,817 members, 7,938,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

My Advice To Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Atiku. (186 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Atiku. by chrisxxx(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hello His Excellency,
It is a thing of joy you warn the primaries. I am also impressed that you found a way to meet your fellow contestants. That is good of you.
Now it is time to choose your vice. You must be careful here. Feelers from the grassroot are that you consider Ayim or Duke if they accept as your vice. Many people are of the view you choose Wike but another school of thought is of the opinion that both of you might be incompatible due to personal egos.
Ayim though a co-contestant is generally accepted by Southern voters who are sympathetic to the cause of PDP.
I have passed the message.

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant / Adamawa Southern Senatorial Zone: The Eminent Brewing Collapse Of APC / Pictures From The Meeting Of Southwest Presidential Aspirant And Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.