Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,361 members, 7,937,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Does She Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Love Him (719 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Love Him by jarkbauer: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2011
My friend has been dating this girl for close to 2yrs now. He truly loves this babe. Currently his gal is in NYSC camp. One day he asked her to find out if their camp allows visitors on sundays so he may come to see her. She didn't give him any replies until he asked 3days later when she told him NO its not allowed with no explation. Prior to this time he had told her not worry abt travelling that he will come to pick her at the end of Camp. Today she called to find out if he will still come to pick her and he told her NO. He told her that she behaves as if she doesn't love him. That his nice gestures towards her are never appreciated. Intead of begging him she got angry that he complains a lot and said she regretted calling him this mornin he was shocked he thinks the gal doesn't love him

What do you advise?
Re: Does She Love Him by 2Praise: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2011
These are normal teething problems in young relationships. They will outgrow and learn how to interpret each others actions.

you cannot always have a stress free relationship as some small issues help us mature and grow.

Its been 2 yrs now tell them to grow out of this and move into the next level where there are other challenges.
Re: Does She Love Him by slimyem: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2011
this girl probably wanted to enjoy the once in a lifetym service thingy without having her boyfriend hovering around.
It's a passe for both of them.it doesnt say nothing about who's still in love with who,
Re: Does She Love Him by Mynd44: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2011
The guy can't keep his word and he blames her for not loving him. If you promise to pick her up you should try to
Re: Does She Love Him by kpolli(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2011
Truthfully,

She does not love him. . . .

he shud move on
Re: Does She Love Him by jarkbauer: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2011
kpolli:

Truthfully,

She does not love him. . . .

he shud move on

i feel this same way too but why did you say that
Re: Does She Love Him by Omolola1(f): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2011
You can't just jump into conclusions that she doesn't love him. . .
I blame the guy, he should have kept his word by visiting her even when she said there was no chance. . .
Re: Does She Love Him by livedit(f): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2011
How could he draw a conclusion that she doesn't love him over something like this? He sounds a little spoiled and petty to me. I give him that she could've at least told the guy the deal, rather it be she didn't know if they allowed visitors or yes or no they do not. It's possible it could've slipped her mind and she forgot to check. Obviously, since she was waiting on the guy to come pick her up that she wanted to see him. How long have she been away at camp?

Anyway's, I think they both have an apology in order and just drop the issue. I really don't think this is no big deal that he's trying to making it. How does she treat him when she's NOT at camp? I just think it's silly and out right impossible to judge how a person feels over something like this.
Re: Does She Love Him by 195(f): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2011
Another reason why i try avoiding NIGERIAN GIRLS

attitude problems undecided
Re: Does She Love Him by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2011
Love is still there, but it's fading. . . . . , FAST!
If Guy still loves Girl, he should step up his game and stop acting like a 13 year old
He should also stop feeling insecure
Girls like feeling secure in the thought that their boyfriend trusts them. . . Especially after 2 years
Boy should call Girl and apologize for being such an a.s.s!
Verdict: Boy is on probation! cool
Re: Does She Love Him by 195(f): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
sexkillz:

Love is still there, but it's fading. . . . . , FAST!
If Guy still loves Girl, he should step up his game and stop acting like a 13 year old
He should also stop feeling insecure
Girls like feeling secure in the thought that their boyfriend trusts them. . . Especially after 2 years
[b]Boy should call Girl and apologize for being such an a.s.s!
[/b]Verdict: Boy is on probation! cool

Re: Does She Love Him by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2011
190_@:

^^^What? I mean you dont make a promise that you weren't forced to and then wait until SHE CALLS YOU before telling her the deal is off! That's lame and very immature! undecided If he could drive to pick her up, he could also drive there on the said sunday and speak to her thru the gate! That's Love!
Re: Does She Love Him by 195(f): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2011
SMH! - I hope this kind of love you profess here doesn't hurt you on the long run

Nigerian girls nor need this kin love ooh undecided
Re: Does She Love Him by Omolola1(f): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2011
@sexkills
you hit the nail with a hammer
dude should have made an effort but he didnt. One cant jxt jump in2 conclusions that the gurl doesnt love him. In my opinion, the gurl is gradually loosing it.
Re: Does She Love Him by jarkbauer: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2011
I can't blame him for changing his my mind not to pick her. He feels she doesn't love him and got angry that his love is not appreciated and reprocated. So he changed him mind. Even before now he always complained abt her character. We told him he shows her too much love. He got so mad that Abt three months ago he broke up with her but she cried her heart out and call even her mum to beg my friend. He agreed to take her back but no changes noticed.
Re: Does She Love Him by jarkbauer: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2011
I can't blame him for changing his my mind not to pick her. He feels she doesn't love him and got angry that his love is not appreciated and reciprocated. So he changed him mind. Even before now he always complained abt her character. We told him he shows her too much love. He got so mad that Abt three months ago he broke up with her but she cried her heart out and call even her mum to beg my friend. He agreed to take her back but no changes noticed.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Age For Marriage / Can U Allow Your Wife/gal/husband To Go Vigil Alone? / Am Not Sure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.