Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,676 members, 7,938,052 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why My Man Must Have Money Than Me - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Man Must Have Money Than Me - Tiwa Savage (444 Views)

'Better To Have Your Own Money Than Depend On Men’ – Linda Ikeji To Young Ladies / Nazareth Jesse: I Hate Adultery, So My Man Must Be Handsome & Romantic / 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Man Must Have Money Than Me - Tiwa Savage by Legitnaijablog(m): 4:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Tiwa Savage, has stated that she is not just looking for any other man but one that should be able to match her financial capabilities.
The award-winning songstress stated this

Click the link to read more

https://legitloaded.com.ng/tiwa-savage-why-my-man-must-be-richer-than-me/
Re: Why My Man Must Have Money Than Me - Tiwa Savage by LordIsaac(m): 5:36am On Jun 04, 2022
Marry Oxlade then. After all, no man likes a damaged property.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Man Must Have Money Than Me - Tiwa Savage by Born2Breed(f): 6:17am On Jun 04, 2022
Only those who want to use you to climb the ladder of success will make you theirs.

Others will only want to have a taste of your public kitten but secretly.

No successful Nigerian man will marry you. Damaged goods!

1 Like

Re: Why My Man Must Have Money Than Me - Tiwa Savage by lereinter(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2022
Born2Breed:
Only those who want to use you to climb the ladder of success will make you theirs.

Others will only want to have a taste of your public kitten but secretly.

No successful Nigerian man will marry you. Damaged goods!

Which ladder of success is in her custody?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Do Not Pity Chacha Eke's Marital Travails / Olu Jacobs 80th Birthday Celebration. / Two Nollywood Actors Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.