Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? (696 Views)

Naira Marley Reveals The Naughtiest Thing Be Can’t Wait To Accomplish / Yahoo-yahoo Is Not A Crime - Naira Marley Shades Simi / Yahoo Yahoo Boys Caught Red Handed In Thailand (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by eslason(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2022
What should I tell my cousin?
my teenage cousin came to me just recently demanding that I help him get a loan from any online website because he urgently needs a high capacity phone and he doesn't want the latest "Yahoo-yahoo" update to pass him by.
He came to me because he thinks I'm a happening guy and he can trust me.
Plus he is so sure that, the update is so legit he would be able to pay back within two months.

He's breathing heavily on my neck.
what should I do?
what should I tell him?

Firstly, he doesn't want his parents to hear pim! about it.
Secondly, I'm the only he can trust.
Thirdly, I don't want to help him become a scammer! hell No!
He's an ordinary jambito and he's not even showing interest in school sef!
Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by falcon01: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Do it for him And show him the effect of what he's about to do. Because do it or not that kid is gonna find a way to get what he wants.
Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by uthlaw: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2022
So you no fit slap ur teenage cousin to make is brain reset...you self na scammer!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by eslason(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2022
uthlaw:
So you no fit slap ur teenage cousin to make is brain reset...you self na scammer!

I see some of his agemates, and it seems they're cashing out... He's desperate!
Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2022
Sit him down and talk to him!!! undecided
Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by eslason(m): 7:02am On Jun 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Sit him down and talk to him!!! undecided

Tell him what per say?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by uthlaw: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2022
eslason:

I see some of his agemates, and it seems they're cashing out... He's desperate!
kauntry no easy sha,man must survived... What is the update self?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by eslason(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2022
uthlaw:
kauntry no easy sha,man must survived... What is the update self?

Haa!!! Oga even you? Na so update dey hungry you reach?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by MITCHELL96: 7:12am On Jun 04, 2022
The country don choke that your cousin for neck grin

Life hard, do whatever you gotta do to get the f^ck outta poverty but don't take a SOUL cool

Meanwhile, FOOTBALL IS LIFE, Na my hustle be this, God Help Me cry
Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by uthlaw: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2022
eslason:

Haa!!! Oga even you? Na so update dey hungry you reach?
u no de find money abi?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by Kingkyle1(m): 11:49am On Jun 04, 2022
uthlaw:
u no de find money abi?

By stealing from others, probably someone innocent and working hard honestly?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
I don't get you, what so hard to say NO; if you're not interested in ill gotten wealth? undecided
Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by eslason(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
I don't get you, what so hard to say NO; if you're not interested in ill gotten wealth? undecided

These boys have a funny way of saying things if they eventually make it, they will point fingers and say "na that broz been fall ma hand that time na, Las Las I don make am!" All these Kain things, You get?
Re: Yahoo Yahoo! Which Kain Thing Be This? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
eslason:

These boys have a funny way of saying things if they eventually make it, they will point fingers and say "na that broz been fall ma hand that time na, Las Las I don make am!" All these Kain things, You get?

I still don't get, you mean you're not sure if he'll make it and if he does, una go ball together?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley In Tears As Zinolee Land Down In Port Harcourt First Time / 16-year-old Schoolboy Spotted In Calabar Hawking A Helicopter Artwork He Built / Full Chest With A Big Heart, Dorathy Declares As She Marks 27th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.