Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,583 members, 7,975,289 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) (1310 Views)

Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi / Bode George: I’ll Like To Contest 2023 Presidency Against Tinubu / Sagay: "I Asked Oshiomhole To Contest Presidency Against OBJ In 2003, Not 2023" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) by seunmsg(m): 11:17am On Jun 04, 2022
The only people against Amaechi are the same folks who have been attacking him since he joined APC in 2014. They’ve been calling him lizard of Ubima and other irritating names since then and they’ve been promoting Peter Obi Pandora who did not achieve half of what Amaechi achieved ahead of him.

As they always do when they are losing, they now want to attach themselves by force to Amaechi and turn around to blame those who have been supporting him for years when they were attacking him against him.

You SE folks always think you have sense. Amaechi is a friend of the SW and nothing can change that. We will never attack him and we will support him if he wins the ticket of APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) by Mandate2023: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
As you yorubas don dey stand here stand there

Tomorrow I don't want to hear we supported amaechi for the ticket too

E no dey hard una

Yoruba mandate is all we preach....get that dummy grin
Re: Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) by techWriter3: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
SOUTH EAST or Anything
Re: Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
seunmsg:
The only people against Amaechi are the same folks who have been attacking him since he joined APC in 2014. They’ve been calling him lizard of Ubima and other irritating names since then and they’ve been promoting Peter Obi Pandora who did not achieve half of what Amaechi achieved ahead of him.

As they always do when they are losing, they now want to attach themselves by force to Amaechi and turn around to blame those who have been supporting him for years when they were attacking him against him.

You SE folks always think you have sense. Amaechi is a friend of the SW and nothing can change that. We will never attack him and we will support him if he wins the ticket of APC.

Lol grin grin

Ok
Re: Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) by Panda7: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ameachi is a northern politician with a southern extraction and also has his political ambition in the north.
Re: Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) by blazhykowskyi(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

I am excited over Wike's defeat because he's busy insulting SE and SS leaders...

How many people did Amechi insult ?

Food for thought!!!

But amaechi insulted Jonathan. You igbos have been calling him lizard of ubima for supporting buhari against Jonathan.
Re: Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
Re: Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) by Wisfem: 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
femisplash:

Ameachi came from PDP to APC after the formation of APC led by Tinubu. Even at that, Ameachi lost Rivers State and couldn't win one local government for APC.
However, every Southern candidates has his own supporters. You don't expect Ameachi's supporters to support Osinbajo or Tinubu and vice versa. In APC, it's common sense that a Southerner emerge unlike PDP where ibos betrayed Southern candidates including their own.

IBO people not my business when they are tired of suffering, they will wrestle powers from their political Elites, my concern is that Tinibu or Osibanjor is not a Good candidate for this country and Okorocha, Ameachi all worked for APC win in 2015 so Tinibu should save that lies of single handedly making buhari a president
Re: Why Are The Same People Clamouring For Southern Presidency Against Amechi?( Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wisfem:

IBO people not my business when they are tired of suffering, they will wrestle powers from their political Elites, my concern is that Tinibu or Osibanjor is not a Good candidate for this country and Okorocha, Ameachi all worked for APC win in 2015 so Tinibu should save that lies of single handedly making buhari a president

Who's your candidate ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re:lady Goes To Verify Price Of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes. She Lied. / Breaking News!!! Bayelsa Passes Boro Day Celebration Bill Into Law!!! / Peter Obi Will Not Win, Deji Adeyanju Bet 10k Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.