Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:53 AM

Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba (1202 Views)

Iwuanyanwu: There Is No War Between Igbo And Yoruba / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo / Igbo Are More United Than Any Other Ethnic Nationality In Nigeria - Gov Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by itaewon: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:
Igbos that are 7th class citizens in Nigeria.

Can never be President.
hahaha no be lie

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by DamianX: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2022
You be 1st class citizen na him you Dy run go Idp for another country grin
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:
Igbos that are 7th class citizens in Nigeria.

Can never be President.
Honestly I think the first thing that you ought to do as an intelligent individual and politician is to try solve Ijaw land cleanup from oil spill but look now you want to start a fight that you can't finish lol, Igbo na your mate, now many Governors you get for Nigeria, how many international airport you get, how many universities you get, how many markets you get, abeg go and sit down, you are not even mate with Benin, Igala, Ibibio talk more of the Igbo nation...Nwa Nza rijuo Afo, o Tuwara Chiya aka Ngba

1 Like

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by GeneralDitari: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

You don carry lie, Ditari you don Cast lol. You been on nairaland.com since with that Mumu Ditari deciple lol, even this account is been since june lol, Stop being like some people from the other side, be truthful abeg

So many people believe in me.
They are in their thousands.
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by GeneralDitari: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

Honestly I think the first thing that you ought to do as an intelligent individual and politician is to try solve Ijaw land cleanup from oil spill but look now you want to start a fight that you can't finish lol, Igbo na your mate, now many Governors you get for Nigeria, how many international airport you get, how many universities you get, how many markets you get, abeg go and sit down, you are not even mate with Benin, Igala, Ibibio talk more of the Igbo nation...Nwa Nza rijuo Afo, o Tuwara Chiya aka Ngba

We've taken the Ijaw Republic documents to the United Nations

We have Ijaw Republic suit in Abuja high court

We are soliciting for international supports for Ijaw Republic from different countries.

1 Like

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2022
itaewon:

mumu how you humble them when you are inconsequential political nonentities,imagine a whole major tribe hiding behind a minority tribes inorder to have a say,you will see them shouting we the SE\SS when in reality SS people don't give a fuvk about you.
how dare you to call your tribe omega when in reality you are just a nonentity tribe
Ha see who's talking, we wan give you a taste of your own medicine, so Buhari/Osinbajo ticket formulae can be repeated, Werrey dey challenge Omega lol,
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2022
GeneralDitari:

We've taken the Ijaw Republic documents to the United Nations

We've have Ijaw Republic suit in Abuja high court

We are soliciting for international supports for Ijaw Republic from different countries.
How is Ijaw Republic a solution, I wonder what your lots are made of, can't you constructively think about how to solve the problem of your nationality, would Ijaw Republic provide instant job, would it clean up Oil spill, would it stop global warming, first of all, do you understand the meaning and implication of global warming to your coastal community, I just hate when dumb people have access to public discrimination of information
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by itaewon: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2022
-
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by itaewon: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

Ha see who's talking, we wan give you a taste of your own medicine, so Buhari/Osinbajo ticket formulae can be repeated, Werrey dey challenge Omega lol,
hahaha we will see how it will end,nah your tribe will still wail and cry pass and mind you there is no challenge between yoruba and ibo because we civilize your ancestor.all thanks to samuel ajayi crowther if not your tribe for dey inside bush playing with monkey.
omo werey

6 Likes

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2022
itaewon:

hahaha we will see how it will end,nah your tribe will still wail and cry pass and mind you there is no challenge between yoruba and ibo because we civilize your ancestor.all thanks to samuel ajayi crowther if not your tribe for dey inside bush playing with monkey
We dey watch even if you maneuvers your way through in the APC promary, general election dey, Atiku dey ballot, Obi dey ballot lol
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by GeneralDitari: 11:14am On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

How is Ijaw Republic a solution, I wonder what your lots are made of, can't you constructively think about how to solve the problem of your nationality, would Ijaw Republic provide instant job, would it clean up Oil spill, would it stop global warming, first of all, do you understand the meaning and implication of global warming to your coastal community, I just hate when dumb people have access to public discrimination of information

Ijaw Republic the final home of all Ijaws.
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by itaewon: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

We dey watch even if you maneuvers your way through in the APC promary, general election dey, Atiku dey ballot, Obi dey ballot lol
lol even if atiku win yoruba won't be crying and wailing like you people are during under buhari even though the first lady will be a yoruba woman lol

2 Likes

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Malory: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2022
Reality3080:
fahdiga aka malory aka malori a known ipob miscreant n peter obi supporter

When did u become Yoruba?
What's this one saying self. I don't know those names you mentioned
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Frigga13: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2022
Op

You still don’t understand Nigeria politics.. is not about tribe and ethnicity like igbos present it is about main stream

And igbos keep taking themselves out of tr national politics and keep shouting maginilization and Biafra

400 tribes can’t be mad at once .. igbos should think

Peter obi made a sever mistake .. a deep one that will hunt igbos for a long time ..

From this post .. guess you’ve seen the hands .. already

Una go sit at home tire ... no worry

1 Like

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Op

You still don’t understand Nigeria politics.. is not about tribe and ethnicity like igbos present it is about main stream

And igbos keep taking themselves out of tr national politics and keep shouting maginilization and Biafra

400 tribes can’t be mad at once .. igbos should think

Peter obi made a sever mistake .. a deep one that will hunt igbos for a long time ..

From this post .. guess you’ve seen the hands .. already

Una go sit at home tire ... no worry
I keep telling you that Peter Obi did not make any mistake and even Atiku is waiting for APC primary before picking his Vice, we had always been mainstream, Zik was mainstream, Ekwueme was mainstream, Removal of the regional system was a worthy sacrifice which we paid the ultimate price, If Lawan emerged with an Igbo vice, the Atku with an Igbo vice, Then Oni and Kwankwaso, who do you think would win, isn't it going to be a win win,

Obi is out there to show that If Tinubu and Osinbajo is scheme out, there's still an Igbo candidate and please stop ropping the Igbo nation around Obi, Kwankwaso decamped and no one had tackled the North on that, if Atiku wants an Igbo vice there are many options available to him, 85% of Obis voters had never voted before so he is in a different class until after the APC primary, let him be.

1 Like

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Frigga13: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

I keep telling you that Peter Obi did not make any mistake and even Atiku is waiting for APC primary before picking his Vice, we had always been mainstream, Zik was mainstream, Ekwueme was mainstream, Removal of the regional system was a worthy sacrifice which we paid the ultimate price, If Lawan emerged with an Igbo vice, the Atku with an Igbo vice, Then Oni and Kwankwaso, who do you think would win, isn't it going to be a win win,

Obi is out there to show that If Tinubu and Osinbajo is scheme out, there's still an Igbo candidate and please stop ropping the Igbo nation around Obi, Kwankwaso decamped and no one had tackled the North on that, if Atiku wants an Igbo vice there are many options available to him, 85% of Obis voters had never voted before so he is in a different class until after the APC primary, let him be.

You still don’t understand igbos in Nigeria and their place.
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AwkaFinest: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Alpha nationality?

How una dey think self?

1 Like

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

You still don’t understand igbos in Nigeria and their place.
I know our place, just like Awolowo and Ahmedu Bello knew, I only pity those carried away by our slight set back
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

Is obi even an aspirant? Ibo will never be a flag bearer of any major political party in nigeria.

Go back to your ipob.

1 Like

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Frigga13: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

I know our place, just like Awolowo and Ahmedu Bello knew, I only pity those carried away by our slight set back

No set back.. all Nigerians are laughing at igbos ..
If Obi lose .. is a closed on for igbos till another 45 years

Una no go get am till after 2023 approaching 27’ Una eyes go clear for this singular Obi mistake

Them dey tell Una now.. for record purposes ..

Let me ask you

Two reason you feel that Obi in Labour is an advantage to igbo tribe in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by ProudImolite: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
Op stop the foolery. I'm Yoruba but there's no basis of comparison between we and the Igbos. They have foresight more than us
thank you for being honest
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Masterito(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
The north is smiling
itaewon:
Thread of low IQ nyamuri omega wey minority like ijaw and ikwere they play like ball
third class citizen
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

No set back.. all Nigerians are laughing at igbos ..
If Obi lose .. is a closed on for igbos till another 45 years

Una no go get am till after 2023 approaching 27’ Una eyes go clear for this singular Obi mistake

Them dey tell Una now.. for record purposes ..

Let me ask you

Two reason you feel that Obi in Labour is an advantage to igbo tribe in Nigeria .
1. Perhaps Osinbajo or Tinubu did not Win the Primary then APC candidate would either be Igbo Amechi or Have an Igbo Vice Lawan with an Igbo vice then Kalu can try his hands on the senate president.

2. If Tinubu and Osinbajo did not win, It would be three Northern Presidential candidates to one Southern Candidate. So you see Obi would be a good outing.

3. If Amechi wins APC presidential, in his own words he is Igbo his Ikwerre Sub group don't have as much number so be rest assured that Igbos would get great appointment and better sense of belonging in society, politics and military with Amechi.

As for counting years for the Igbos lol, who can stop us, Fulani is a minority, this is a Southern battle leave us to it,

Who controls the open economy ?, which Southern tribe has the highest number in the Military ?, does Fulani compete with us in the economy, do they compete with us in Education, do they compete with us in tech and industry?, chill the North should do their part, majority Igbos don't care who the president is, we are the most powerful when it comes to waging economic warfare,

Calm down, we just want to control crucial factors, make seaports in AlaIgbo workable, there should be a functional Seaport in Bonny, Opobo, Onitsha Imo, Nsukka, Abia, Ebonyi etc. Northerners are more likely to give us more power becuase a seaport in Onitsha is closer to the North than any other Seaport so think beyond present politics,
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Frigga13: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

1. Perhaps Osinbajo or Tinubu did not Win the Primary then APC candidate would either be Igbo Amechi or Have an Igbo Vice Lawan with an Igbo vice then Kalu can try his hands on the senate president.

2. If Tinubu and Osinbajo did not win, It would be three Northern Presidential candidates to one Southern Candidate. So you see Obi would be a good outing.

3. If Amechi wins APC presidential, in his own words he is Igbo his Ikwerre Sub group don't have as much number so be rest assured that Igbos would get great appointment and better sense of belonging in society, politics and military with Amechi.

As for counting years for the Igbos lol, who can stop us, Fulani is a minority, this is a Southern battle leave us to it,

Who controls the open economy ?, which Southern tribe has the highest number in the Military ?, does Fulani compete with us in the economy, do they compete with us in Education, do they compete with us in tech and industry?, chill the North should do their part, majority Igbos don't care who the president is, we are the most powerful when it comes to waging economic warfare,

Calm down, we just want to control crucial factors, make seaports in AlaIgbo workable, there should be a functional Seaport in Bonny, Opobo, Onitsha Imo, Nsukka, Abia, Ebonyi etc. Northerners are more likely to give us more power becuase a seaport in Onitsha is closer to the North than any other Seaport so think beyond present politics,

I’m sorry forgive .. but your post is typical gibberish

Atiku and Pdp are the next government and I’m telling you very confidently ..

Apc is not giving Yoruba ticket and if they paradventure give him.. by November all known political figures from the north will decamp to Pdp..

Obi is never an option even in the next 6 national election .. something so close .. he chose to extend it

Obi ia now an Igbo candinate not a National candinate
Peter Obi is an Igbo thing.. same reason he carefully avoided apga

North will willing give Tinubu votes if only Obi and Tinubu or obi and osibanjo

Elections will end before 2 hours of vote counting

Igbos don’t matter

Igbos should que behind Pdp ..

Una Dey use Una hand make Una self inconsequential in Nigeria

And will keep forming useless wisdom

After election .. me will see how igbos will claim to be part of Pdp or incoming government

You all no nothing ...

Oga thank you for your responses .. but I’m not discussing politics with you again

Leave igboland and igbo tribe mix with others politicians fro different places and understand Nigeria politics not those igbo people hallucinations and imagination
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

I’m sorry forgive .. but your post is typical gibberish

Atiku and Pdp are the next government and I’m telling you very confidently ..

Apc is not giving Yoruba ticket and if they paradventure give him.. by November all known political figures from the north will decamp to Pdp..

Obi is never an option even in the next 6 national election .. something so close .. he chose to extend it

Obi ia now an Igbo candinate not a National candinate
Peter Obi is an Igbo thing.. same reason he carefully avoided apga

North will willing give Tinubu votes if only Obi and Tinubu or obi and osibanjo

Elections will end before 2 hours of vote counting

Igbos don’t matter

Igbos should que behind Pdp ..

Una Dey use Una hand make Una self inconsequential in Nigeria

And will keep forming useless wisdom

After election .. me will see how igbos will claim to be part of Pdp or incoming government

You all no nothing ...

Oga thank you for your responses .. but I’m not discussing politics with you again

Leave igboland and igbo tribe mix with others politicians fro different places and understand Nigeria politics not those igbo people hallucinations and imagination
Lol, look who wants to teach the Igbo nation politics, lol let me make something straight, PDP is , plan A, however that Dymnamics can change in the 11 hour, keep calm, in time you will realise the true owners of Nigeria, your North can not thrive in the unitary structure for Long, like I said if it were the Hausa ruling all the while it would seem like a big deal but Fulanis are minority, don't you get.

Lol, Omo Naija is a game, or you don't believe in the visions of Ahmedu Bello, the IGBOS would Dominate you, you are looking at politics something very flexible, the dynamics can change within a second, but would the Fulanis control as much economic assets as we control in each state, all we need is let the Fulanis demystify Tinubu and break his grip of Lagos so that in no distance time Igbos would be a deciding factor in the politics of Lagos, you people are just so myopic and short term,

We control 95% of structures in Igboland but soon we impact politics in far away Abuja and Lagos, long term plan think man. The fight is currently for Lagos, Fashi if it likes let Osinbajo emerge but lagos would turn to no man's land for real.

Igbos na your mate, Fulanis have been scheming to the sea since Usman Dabfodio while Igbos are taking over strategic port cities calm down we don't want the same thing actually, that's why we are better off partnering with Fuanis, we can grant the North unlimited sea access and we share your vast resource on the long run lol
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Frigga13: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

Lol, look who wants to teach the Igbo nation politics, lol let me make something straight, PDP is , plan A, however that Dymnamics can change in the 11 hour, keep calm, in time you will realise the true owners of Nigeria, your North can not thrive in the unitary structure for Long, like I said if it were the Hausa ruling all the while it would seem like a big deal but Fulanis are minority, don't you get.

Lol, Omo Naija is a game, or you don't believe in the visions of Ahmedu Bello, the IGBOS would Dominate you, you are looking at politics something very flexible, the dynamics can change within a second, but would the Fulanis control as much economic assets as we control in each state, all we need is let the Fulanis demystify Tinubu and break his grip of Lagos so that in no distance time Igbos would be a deciding factor in the politics of Lagos, you people are just so myopic and short term,

We control 95% of structures in Igboland but soon we impact politics in far away Abuja and Lagos, long term plan think man. The fight is currently for Lagos, Fashi if it likes let Osinbajo emerge but lagos would turn to no man's land for real.

Igbos na your mate, Fulanis have been scheming to the sea since Usman Dabfodio while Igbos are taking over strategic port cities calm down we don't want the same thing actually, that's why we are better off partnering with Fuanis, we can grant the North unlimited sea access and we share your vast resource on the long run lol

You know nothing

Talking reality you taking distance future .. you’re not even sure if today in politcs.. you talking about north unveiling someone that have kept trust with them over decades.. for igbos

Goodnight Oga ..
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lmao..... alpha tribe but Igbo chics be craving yoruBCC grin
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by AlexBells(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:

You know nothing

Talking reality you taking distance future .. you’re not even sure if today in politcs.. you talking about north unveiling someone that have kept trust with them over decades.. for igbos

Goodnight Oga ..
Oga, the reality is, don't give Tinubu the APC Ticket and every other thing would be considerable, no one gives a bloody fvck about who rules Nigeria so far he has the interest of the nation at heart and gives room to positive competition.

You think the Igbos have the same motivation with everyone else.
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Frigga13: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
AlexBells:

Oga, the reality is, don't give Tinubu the APC Ticket and every other thing would be considerable, no one gives a bloody fvck about who rules Nigeria so far he has the interest of the nation at heart and gives room to positive competition.

You think the Igbos have the same motivation with everyone else.
k
Re: Is 2023 About Deciding The Alpha Nationality In South Between Igbo And Yoruba by Gomojamm: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Malory:
Op stop the foolery. I'm Yoruba but there's no basis of comparison between we and the Igbos. They have foresight more than us
Maybe more than you and family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Who Is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere? / APC Paid Me To Endorse Tinubu – Singer Portable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.