Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. (31649 Views)

Putin Sacks Sergei Shoigu As Defense Minister, Names Successor / Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by goodheart01: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Igbofam2:

A lot of you Putin doltish bots actually enjoy displaying your stupidity online.

As you can see, all their news are PRO- RUSSIAN you ode.

Don’t mind that Elvictor. He’s one of the most foolish Putin dog I’ve ever come across here
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by goodheart01: 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
ISabiDisturb:

Smart dude! You caught them.
Both of them ratted each other out all in their attempt to defame you.

But why are they so desperate to always try to punch holes in anything not showing Russia in good light. Just look at how they have both ridiculed themselves

It’s either they’re terrorist sympathizers or they were denied an American Visa
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by goodheart01: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
With all these Generals and Colonels that have either been fired or killed the past 3 months, how many come remain for Russia military??

This Igbofam sef

This coconut head is another Putin zombie
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by goodheart01: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
error4040:
Source ( Yahoo NEWS)
Source (Dailymail UK)

LIES
LIES
&
More LIES!!!!

This people no de taya ? HABA!!! I thought they Said PUTIN is dead Poisoned by his Generals grin
Now they have come again with another blunder, Dropping shitpile of names no pictures of the so called Generals grin

The UK&US would do anything to make the world believe Russia is having a Hard time and giving Citizens with no combat Training beliefs to Arm up and Keep fighting despite knowing Theirs no HOPE same as they Can't Do Nadaaa.

while in Reality innocent souls are dying Daily trying to act Tough just because a Clown of a President is giving them Hope.

See If you believe this NEWS saying Russia is losing Heavy towards the invasion and Many Soldiers are Refusing orders to invade Ukraine or Soldiers deserting the Russian military. grin cheesy grin

Then you should fully agree that an ELEPHANT can pass through a NEEDLE

Try to read before disgracing your village. The source is from a Russian news outlet. Haba for all these Russian bots biko
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Obagoblog(m): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2022
error4040:

Let me tell you something
You see this Russia/Ukraine matter ba I been de believe Ukraine claim but as them go mumu Lay humans come lie say Russia kill civilians ( breeze blow blanket them use cover one of the Dead, naso Dead wake cover em self na then I know say Zelensky abi ZINOLESKY is a bastard and a fool

Last couple of weeks them say Russia was running out of arms grin like how in God's name will the land of KLASHINKOV end up with no arms
Any news from Ukraine giving Russia heat na lie.

Reason am

Guy that video you explained in bold happened during the covid 19 pandemic, not during the war please.
Look for the video where ever you saw it and confirm it
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Kizzygentle: 8:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Lamasta:
You can't blame them cos they must obey direct order or it will a punishable offense if they disobey
Which dirty and smelling punishable offence.. That's why I said they should bundle the tyrant..
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Lamasta(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Kizzygentle:

Which dirty and smelling punishable offence.. That's why I said they should bundle the tyrant..
You want them to carryout coup on Putin ba What if they failed like that of Erdohan of Turkey
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by Kizzygentle: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Lamasta:

You want them to carryout coup on Putin ba What if they failed like that of Erdohan of Turkey
They won't fail this time.. He is very accessible as it stands now.
Re: President Putin Sacks Five Generals And One Police Colonel. by WideMouth333(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
BELOW IS WHAT AYO FAYOSE HAS TO SAY ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY;
I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.
It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.
Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.
In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.
In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.
In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.
In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.
In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.
Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.
*If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.*
*Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.*
*GO AND GET YOUR PVC TODAY!!!*
*AYODELE FAYOSE*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories / High-powered Nigerian Delegation Arrives In Niamey To Engage With Coup Plotters / Massive Explosion In Milan, Many Cars On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.