Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola (3726 Views)

Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola / Mention Lawan In Ohafia, They Will Think He’s A Tomato Dealer - Shettima (Video) / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Esama: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2022
Idiot when the same man nurture your ass bring you political limelight .just because the man disgrace with you over the osun politics stop you from being lord over the people you own salary before you left.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Austriaopen(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2022
smiley
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by christistruth01: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2022
SoNature:

Kwara State is not in South West, oga.

85% of Kwara is Yorubaland

With all humility and giving due respect to all the others

All Civilian Governor's of Kwara have been Yorubas

How many Governors whose fathers are not from your Tribe or Region have ruled your State before ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by DrGeoAngel: 11:56am On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:
.........Quick Reminder.........

i want to let u people knw dat peter obi can't defeat atiku or any apc candidate.

cheers.......

Quick reminder. There is NOTHING impossible for God to do.

Ask about what David did to Goliath.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by christistruth01: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

Quick reminder. There is NOTHING impossible for God to do.

Ask about what David did to Goliath.

Is it True that Peter Obi was a VIP guest at the Funeral of Nnamdi Kanu's Parents

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/377411-peter-obi-abaribe-umeh-others-attend-burial-of-nnamdi-kanus-parents.html

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Newton2024: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Discovery4today:
Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down
Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola the current Minister of the Federal Ministry of Interior of Nigeria and a former governor of Osun State says Bola Tinubu has assumed the god complex and abused his leadership.

“We followed and served this leader with all our might. In fact, our loyalty to him had caused some people to start wondering if we were no longer Muslims,” he said.

“But we were with him and served him according to the admonition of our forefathers, who said when serving anyone, we should do so with sincerity and loyalty; that if you regard anyone as your principal, you must serve him wholeheartedly.

“Sadly, we didn’t know that while we wished him well, he didn’t think good of us.

“However, because we placed him higher than where he ordinarily should be, he started to think he is our god.

“Unfortunately, for him, we had sworn to God that whoever compares himself to him, we’d beg Him to bring down such a fellow.”
Click on the link below to read more
https://naijalatesttrend.com/2022/06/04/bola-tinubu-think-he-is-god-we-asked-god-to-bring-him-down-aregbesola/
Aregbese Rauf, an Islam'ic fundamentalist, a brutal jihadist and a failure in government too is talking. In a sane clime, Aregbese supposed to be in prison not to be talking rubbish.
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by CorperKola: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
Toks2008:
This is my problem with Tinubu. Infact you will hardly hear his supporters drum support for him based on vivid manifesto or policies in place to love Nigeria forward but always based on stwpid talks of how he needs to be paid back, that he is a unifier, he has helped many politicians so he needs to be compensated.

I dont understand how a man believes that he needs to be compensated with the future of over 200million people.
You are right. The way he talks is irritating

This is where the whole thing got twisted. How I wish he focused on his plans for Nigeria without mentioning how it is his turn as if Nigeria is an item.

Even in the military they don't do turn by turn but they risk their lives to get there howbeit a democratic Era.

Tinubu has an annoying way of talking as if he is GOD.

Tinubu will be the bane of Nigeria if elected president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by GreyLaw(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
christistruth01:

85% of Kwara is Yorubaland

With all humility and giving due respect to all the others

All Civilian Governor's of Kwara have been Yorubas

How many Governors whose fathers are not from your Tribe or Region have ruled your State before ?

Stop all this emotional blackmail. Is it not some outdated leaders that brought up state of origin instead of place of birth? And guess whom they brought that law for?

Go and ask Tinugunwhy he brought him to be commissioner in Lagos and then foisted him on Osun people to be governor. Does Aregbesola not claim to be from a village in Osun state? Does he claim to be from Kogi state?

When Tinubu brought him to be governor you all jumped and clapped for joy. Today he against Tinuhu and you are crying. Ambode was touted as the best governor in his time until a certain Tinubu decided otherwise and all of you jumped on the bandwagon and drove the man away.

Talk of being led by the nose!

In other states, even in the East, there are Hausa and Edo commissioners. Stop sounding as though it happens only in the SW. It happens everywhere else. When someone is born in a place and has lived there long enough and has a base, he can be elected.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Passionnn: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
tolufase:
So, Aregbesola is smiling now. Sir, you need to wait until after the primary and see what becomes of Tinubu.
If he wins the ticket, he would have learnt a lesson in humility and a change in mentality, especially his entitlement mentality.
Nigeria is not Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by citygarden(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
I believe is God that made people but it most be through someone. This is where Tinubu comes in, God use him for you to make your destiny comes to reality. He made you commissioner for 8 years, governor for 8 years. You are even controlling some parts of Apc in Lagos while being in Osun state as a governor. No matter what tinubu have done to you negatively, you should think of his good deed to you to forgive him. Now you are political relegated, filtrated and shameless. You are pert of the people convincing the VP against tinubu. You will all collect wotowoto after June 6.
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by adebambo13d: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by adonis89(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Not a fan of Tinubu, but I don't think Aregbesola can say such.
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by DeleTaller: 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
christistruth01:

Aregbesola is very ungrateful if he said that and I doubt if he said it

His Father is not even a Yoruba man yet he ruled Osun State as Governor twice with Tinubu’s help on the basis of his mother being Ijesha

aregbesola’s Father is egbirra from Kogi State

Ogbeni is a serial betrayal like Obaseki to Wike... Tinubu practically paid for court processes that got aregbe his mandate... he even went on tv to testify that if not for God and Tinubu he would not have been what he is... now today is saying rubbish... last primary election in osun was a disgrace for Aregbesola.... also in his lagos base he collect it wotowoto...... he now politically useless...

because u curse somebody does not mean it will be so.. God is not stupid.. he sees our heart and give rewards to our efforts...

if Tinubu has done bad to you Aregbesola let him gain his reward..
but if Tinubu has done good to you.. let him receive his pure rewards too.. .. Jesus Christ was humiliated but in the end he becomes our Lord and saviour.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by ChoCho54(f): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bigheart007:
Hause/fulani preach one Nigeria but don't practice. Igbos practice one Nigeria but don't preach it. Yorubas preach one Nigeria sometimes and practice one Nigeria sometimes depends on the benefit at the moment.
Mahn!! Words on marble! Can I copy?
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Toks2008:
This is my problem with Tinubu. Infact you will hardly hear his supporters drum support for him based on vivid manifesto or policies in place to love Nigeria forward but always based on stwpid talks of how he needs to be paid back, that he is a unifier, he has helped many politicians so he needs to be compensated.

I dont understand how a man believes that he needs to be compensated with the future of over 200million people.

This is where the whole thing got twisted. How I wish he focused on his plans for Nigeria without mentioning how it is his turn as if Nigeria is an item.

Even in the military they don't do turn by turn but they risk their lives to get there howbeit a democratic Era.

Very annoying. Like presidency is his birthright or something. I'm not sure those guys have their heads screwed on right.
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by ChoCho54(f): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Anyway, this is not a recent statement. This happened shortly after the peepoo mishap where someone in aregbes crew during a rally with his supporters in oshogbo said, won ti nto Sara o, meaning Dem don dey piss for body.

Cc. Livingsage
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by ChoCho54(f): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:
Idiot when the same man nurture your ass bring you political limelight .just because the man disgrace with you over the osun politics stop you from being lord over the people you own salary before you left.
But this is not a recent event. Why are you Tinubu urchins masturbating so hard?
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by 007s(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Bigheart007:
Hause/fulani preach one Nigeria but don't practice. Igbos practice one Nigeria but don't preach it. Yorubas preach one Nigeria sometimes and practice one Nigeria sometimes depends on the benefit at the moment.
Can you back this up with some evidence, cos in terms of one Nigeria, I think yoruba are the most accommodating set of people in Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Bigheart007: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
ChoCho54:
Mahn!! Words on marble! Can I copy?

Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by JAMO84: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2022
Toks2008:

We've been talking about his track record as a governor. You only chose the one that suits your sentiment
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by SupremeSpecimen: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
tolufase:
So, Aregbesola is smiling now. Sir, you need to wait until after the primary and see what becomes of Tinubu.

You're an outsider. Talking to an insider
Are you wise?

Silly of you to think the higher ups in apc will find out the same time as the public
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by SupremeSpecimen: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:
.........Quick Reminder.........

i want to let u people knw dat peter obi can't defeat atiku or any apc candidate.

cheers.......

REALITY CHECK

N he's still richer than all the men in your family combined. N has done more for Nigeria than your father will do in 10 lifetimes. #whereisthelie

Not a bad consolation prize. #thatpart

Take Care
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Jmichael1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

REALITY CHECK

N he's still richer than all the men in your family combined. N has done more for Nigeria than your father will do in 10 lifetimes. #whereisthelie

Not a bad consolation prize. #thatpart

Take Care

same as urs...
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by twodee75: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
christistruth01:

His Father is not even a Yoruba man yet he ruled Osun State as Governor twice with Tinubu’s help on the basis of his mother being Ijesha

Forget that is Tinubu from Lagos, and moreover, Aregbe and co as well work for Tinubu infact Ogbeni singlehandedly win Alimosho for him..... Nobody is island
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Christistruth00: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

Stop all this emotional blackmail. Is it not some outdated leaders that brought up state of origin instead of place of birth? And guess whom they brought that law for?

Go and ask Tinugunwhy he brought him to be commissioner in Lagos and then foisted him on Osun people to be governor. Does Aregbesola not claim to be from a village in Osun state? Does he claim to be from Kogi state?

When Tinubu brought him to be governor you all jumped and clapped for joy. Today he against Tinuhu and you are crying. Ambode was touted as the best governor in his time until a certain Tinubu decided otherwise and all of you jumped on the bandwagon and drove the man away.

Talk of being led by the nose!

In other states, even in the East, there are Hausa and Edo commissioners. Stop sounding as though it happens only in the SW. It happens everywhere else. When someone is born in a place and has lived there long enough and has a base, he can be elected.

How many of Your Governors had Fathers that were not from your Tribe ?

Please we are not talking about Commissioners
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by SupremeSpecimen: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jmichael1:

same as urs...

I'm a millionaire in assets bitch
Wtf you think you talking to

My tax bill for my homestead this year is
$12453.35 can you pay it?

Don't compare me to you please.
Our shoulders are built different
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Jmichael1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

I'm a millionaire in assets bitch Wtf you think you talking to
My tax bill for my homestead this year is $12453.35 can you pay it?
Don't compare me to you please. Our shoulders are built different
nairaland millionaire has spoken...
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by SupremeSpecimen: 12:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Jmichael1:

nairaland millionaire has spoken...

You're going to keep poking till I decide to focus on you and embarrass you.

We both know you're not posting any receipt.
Only thing you're going to do is tuck your tail n run.

I suggest you leave well enough alone.

Tag me again, I will start by posting the last offer for my rental property.

IK International doesn't say anything without proof. Most people here Politics section know that about me. I have posted half a mil balance before. Apparently you're oblivious.

But keep begging to be humbled. I will oblige
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by haffaze777(m): 1:04am On Jun 05, 2022
Aregbesola should shoot the Bleep up,he told amosun to shut up when he wanted to be godfather in Ogun state,so why is he trying to be godfather in Osun state?
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by Jmichael1(m): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

You're going to keep poking till I decide to focus on you and embarrass you.

We both know you're not posting any receipt.
Only thing you're going to do is tuck your tail n run.

I suggest you leave well enough alone.

Tag me again, I will start by posting the last offer for my rental property.

IK International doesn't say anything without proof. Most people here Politics section know that about me. I have posted half a mil balance before. Apparently you're oblivious.

But keep begging to be humbled. I will oblige

honestly sir i never meant to exchange words with you,i'm sorry if you are offended....
Re: Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola by mabea: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2022
christistruth01:

One thing you people failed to understand is that there's no Tinunbu without his followers. The people hype him and make him thick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“i'm Still An APC Member Because I Have Not Resigned Officially” ~Bukola Saraki / Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) / Fugitives In Yaradua's Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.