Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,194 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics (1188 Views)

Production Of Tinubu/Shettima Textiles For 2023 Campaign (pics/vid) / Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Whiteangel1234: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2022
A BETTER NIGERIA IS POSSIBLE!

If we are all OBI-DIENT.”

I am “OBI-DIENT”.

Get your PVC. Let's make Nigeria Great for ourselves and Future Generations!

2023 Election is between Nigerians represented by Peter Obi and the other 2 parties!
May Nigerians Win!

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1532809740450942977?t=giH_dhmrcDFiqT4QkMji9Q&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Whiteangel1234: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Kunleolaz:
People get free money Sha Ooo, when I'm looking for ordinary 300k capital to start a new life

grin

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by SarkinYarki: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2022
But Peter Obi will never donate to anybody campaign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by SoNature(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Peter Obi is a good man and deserves to win, but Nigerians aren't ready to fix their shithole yet. They are still obsessed with their oppressors.

9 Likes

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by SarkinYarki: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2022
After cunning gullible NIGERIANs with your fake shit coin you are looking for good govt ?

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Whiteangel1234: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:

This is a new dimension to politics

Labour is taking over

13 Likes

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by nrexzy: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2022
I would reach out to him sooon
Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by OBALOLA55(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
MAI GIDA WHY ARE YOU CRYINGsad

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Esama: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2022
With obi as a president drug trafficking human tracking money rituals fraudster kidnappers business will thrive well.
Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Hyperchi(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2022
Ppl are saying he does not donate, coz he does not go public with it, OBI no be showbiz

7 Likes

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Dagah2: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2022
Good one.... but how much has he donated to his town union for development?

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by bigpicture001: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dagah2:

See this one oo.. na only dangote donate pass Peter obi for Nigeria... Go aask skls everywhere.. quality donations . No b 4mill to 10mill oo

5 Likes

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Simplythebest: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
And is not thriving now that u have angels as ur leaders. U should better follow the moving train and forget old ways of doing things so that this country can move forward. God bless you always
Esama:
With obi as a president drug trafficking human tracking money rituals fraudster kidnappers business will thrive well.

2 Likes

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Afamed: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
At the end of the day na 98k votes him go get.

The same Obi that won Anambra election with less than 98k votes. Jokes of the century
Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Akurakambe(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
We'll shock all the naysayers. Peter Obi is coming
Vote for LabourParty
Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Risentouch(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Are you in pains

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by id911(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Nope. Obi hates public show off. At least I've seen him in an occasion he donated but pleaded it be anonymous. That guy is a special breed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by SoNature(m): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
id911:

Nope. Obi hates public show off. At least I've seen him in an occasion he donated but pleaded it be anonymous. That guy is a special breed.

Obi believes that anonymous donations attract more blessings....that's why.
Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by christejames(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
When campaign starts proper...

The name Peter Obi will be deafening across the country. From my Arewa brothers to my Oduduwa buddies down to my Umuafor friends, the true revolution beckons shocked

2 Likes

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Ndibuna: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good one, we're moving higher everyday

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Oilwell(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2022
[quote author=Hyperchi post=113461206]Ppl are saying he does not donate, coz he does not go public with it, OBI no be showbiz[/quote

My bother most people dont know this Peter Obi. In 2018/2019, He built and donated a cathedral size catholic church to his home town. But only one TV station covered the event where I saw it. He is not media crazy.
Last 2 months he donated N20 million cash to our Alumni (NAU awka) yearly gathering.
His alma mater UNN he has giving them hundreds of millions in donations.
He donates and sponsors most catholic institutes and school in the east. He doesn't play with education and once its has do with human capacity development He believes when you educate a man you liberate him from mental slavery. But He does not throw money around to touts and politicians.
If you have verifiable admission to any school in the world and lack funds. send Peter Obi an email with evidence , no matter the amount He will pay it.

He also makes donations to Universities across the country almost on a monthly bases. You will never hear this in mainstream media.

3 Likes

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Oilwell(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dagah2:

My bother most people dont know this Peter Obi. In 2018/2019, He built and donated a cathedral size catholic church to his home town. But only one TV station covered the event where I saw it. He is not media crazy.
Last 2 months he donated N20 million cash to our Alumni (NAU awka) yearly gathering.
His alma mater UNN he has giving them hundreds of millions in donations.
He donates and sponsors most catholic institutes and school in the east. He doesn't play with education and once its has do with human capacity development He believes when you educate a man you liberate him from mental slavery. But He does not throw money around to touts and politicians.
If you have verifiable admission to any school in the world and lack funds. send Peter Obi an email with evidence , no matter the amount He will pay it.

He also makes donations to Universities across the country almost on a monthly bases. You will never hear this in mainstream media.
Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Foolishbuhari: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
SarkinYarki:

His personal monies he's been giving to schools around Nigeria nko? Or as no be politician or delegates him carry am dash e no count?
Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Foolishbuhari: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Ndibuna:
Good one, we're moving higher everyday
Don't do this... Y'all are making this boy popular! Stop trolling him. He relishes it. He doesn't care about the insults matter if fact he loves riling y'all up.

This boy is an attention seeker who breathes attention. Starve him of it and you'd have killed him off.
Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Foolishbuhari: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:

You claim to be from the SS, Benin if I recall but I dare say you're not! There are more cases of ritual killings in Ughelli, Warri, Sapele and Oghara weekly than the whole of the SE.

Abba Kyari who was dealing drugs is Igbo right? Lagos, ibadan and Ilorin which are the fraud headquarters of Nigeria are Igbo states right? Mad people like you try to make it seem like Igbos have a problem with south south people when it's a lie!

I'm an Urhobo man from Ughelli. If we had issues with Igbos, I'd know.
Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Foolishbuhari: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
Afamed:

The same Obi that won Anambra election with less than 98k votes. Jokes of the century

Anywhere there's Peter Obi slander you're there. Hahahaha
Small small oh, make hate for the man no kill you.

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Progressiveby: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Afamed:

Time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Gozac: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2022
SoNature:
Peter Obi is a good man and deserves to win, but Nigerians aren't ready to fix their shithole yet. They are still obsessed with their oppressors.
Nigeria is not yet ripe for the leadership an Obi exemplifies
Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by shortIGBOman: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, Make una rest. Peter ObiTUARY can never rule this Country. Igbo will never rule this Country.

1 Share

Re: Gaius Chibueze Donates 10 Million Naira To Peter Obi Campaign-pics by Foolishbuhari: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
Gozac:

Nigeria is not yet ripe for the leadership an Obi exemplifies

Actually, Nigeria is overripe for it. Nigeria is at a tipping point. Sad that y'all can't see it! Do you understand what it means to use 100% of your revenue to service debts?

Nigeria can't survive even 5 years with the careless way things are currently being ran!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obi/kwakwanso Talk: We’re Working On A Mega Alliance – Abure, Okupe, Yinusa Tank / Peter Obi Commends Osinbajo for Patronising Nigeria Hospital / Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.