Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,342 members, 7,940,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. (236 Views)

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by Esama: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2022
The zoo country shithole has finally turned to Eldorado . Is laughable to see igbo want to rule Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by Esama: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2022
North are against you Yoruba not give Bleep about you we south south will never vote you kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by GeneralDitari: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2022
Cannibals cannot rule real human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by Mooh247: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2022
cool

Make una Leave our Ibo brothers atleast slowly they are changing their mentality bit by bit, who could have thought they would start begging us with Peter Obi

For the unity of Nigeria let's encourage them to Atleast try and not always wail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by Esama: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2022
But I am saying the truths.
Mooh247:
Make una Leave our Ibo brothers atleast slowly they are changing their mentality bit by bit, who could have though they would start begging us with Peter Obi

For the unity of Nigeria let's encourage them to Atleast try and not always wail
Re: Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by SlurUsername1: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2022
Awon OKOROS for you. The most confused tribe on earth
Re: Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by ScamHunter: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:
The zoo country shithole has finally turned to Eldorado . Is laughable to see igbo want to rule Nigeria.

You're wrong. Not an eldorado, but needs an Igbo, Obi, the only one capable of turning it to one. Get your PVC and do the right thing. Vote Obi to be gainfully employed.
Re: Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by Mooh247: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:
But I am saying the truths.

Am not disputing the facts... Just that they are doing the right thing now, atleast they are getting their PVCs and getting involved instead of insulting everyone
Re: Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by Gentlerespect76: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:

Nigeria don hard very well for this one. He comes here to gather other members of the "2015 Dream Team". Now watch them masturbate with Ndigbo grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by MadamVanessa(f): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2022
Esama:

shocked

Since the zoo doesn't want them to secede, they have every right as a bonafide citizen of this zoo to aspired too.

You're more concerned about the igbos, but forget about your druggie whose political career and ambition is about hitting the rock.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by Esama: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Rubbish baseless excuse who is stopping them.
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Since the zoo doesn't want them to secede, they have every right as a bonafide citizen of this zoo to aspired too.

You're more concerned about the igbos, but forget about your druggie whose political career and ambition is about hitting the rock.
Re: Igbo Want To Govern Zoo. by ismhab(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2022
Zoogeria as you called it, we will never allow cannibalistic to be a leader in Zoogeria..

Is better for them to go and be President in AfgaEastern.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apc Set For 3rd Straight Victory Since 2015, Says President Buhari / Say No To Repeat Muslim Presidency / ‘I Lost The Battle To Tinubu, I Still Believe In New Nigeria - Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.