Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,994 members, 7,931,414 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Is Tinubu's Sin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Tinubu's Sin (777 Views)

Tinubu Sin Against Igbo People / What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? By Kay Lord / What Really Is Tinubu’s Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by tommy589(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
an0daGuy:

See me self have lost all shred of hope in Nigeria because of its current crop of politicians but next year is one last chance for the citizenry to get things right.

Yes the National Assembly goons are all thieves I agree but it depends on the kind of commander in chief that is in charge to make the necessary changes and adjustments during a tenure of 4 years to discard such rogues and position his National Assembly members with the right people and mindset.

APC can’t do it neither can PDP because they are dragging and carrying excess baggages but you see the unknown Labor Party? They are virtually unknown and even people are chiding them about a lack of National structure meaning they have a little tendency to exhibit godfather moves on the sitting president once Obi comes in charge of things.

Remember he decamped from PDP because he refused to buy delegates plus the internal strife they had due to zoning which was discarded. He is currently loyal to nobody and that is a good clean template required for a radical leader.

Buhari was the same way in 2015 but alas he isn’t as educated and versatile as Peter Obi is.

Just wondering how Obi presidency would be like, in a National Assembly populated with Apc and Pdp in the majority shocked
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by an0daGuy: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
tommy589:

Just wondering how Obi presidency would be like, in a National Assembly populated with Apc and Pdp in the majority shocked

I will not lie to you brother.

Once an igbo man like Peter Obi becomes president only 2 things can happen. . .

either the country and economy moves forward in giant strides

or

the country will be restructured or divided depending on the opposition at play during his regime

Left for me, I am okay with any of those two options above but what I will never be okay with is for this country to keep on moving in the current trend and direction it’s headed in right now.

That’s my own opinion on this matter and that’s why I am going to support Peter Obi by believing in Nigeria one last time.
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
blancsn1:
this is my Foolish talk from my dead brain. The dicotomy is btw the North n South not any other way. That is why I'm on nairaland

good angry
Re: What Is Tinubu's Sin by pharmagba: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Only one,.
Because he has always been a renowned kingmaker, he desired the throne for himself despite knowing there is a worthy prodegee of his worthy of the throne

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Last Dance / Atiku Only Need To Choose Igbo Man As Vice And Boom He Becomes President / Ogun Worshippers Rain Cùrs€ On The Masterminds Of Owo Catholic Church Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.