Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency (22548 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / Ibrahim Lawan And Amani Umar Wedding Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by Brainjotting: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
We go soon know who the innointed one is.

I write business plans/proposals for people at affordable price
Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by BenzEne1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jestin:
This one don chop Lagos money. Osibanjo is our next president

You guys obviously are online warriors. Probably have no PVC. Just ranting about things you don't understand. Osibanjo won't even win the SW. Tinubu got him the VP post, Buhari wanted tinubu. But Bola is a smart man, he waited for the wheel to go round. You all clamor for power to shift to the south, yet you are supporting a candidate that Atiku will floor even in the south. Grow up men, politics isn't played online with bigoted emotions.
Tinubu is the man and you all will be surprised & politically schooled come Tuesday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by BenzEne1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
AlafinofEnugu:
grin grin
Ndigbo marginalisation are pained northerners are campaigning for Asiwaju and not Peter dis-OBI- dient grin
Igbo will never taste the high sit of this country
If them try any funny thing again grin grin na wotowoto part 2
Tune into TVC journalist hangout tomorrow
Ganduje about to give kpotokpoto ppl high blood pressure grin

Don't mind the ewarriors. Serial betrayers and self centered lot. Why didn't wike, obi and the lot of them form an internal cabal to floor Atiku. I guess they hate themselves as much as they hate the rest of the country.
Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by simplesearch: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
We actually don't want a presidency that openly hobnob with touts, hooligans and cultists. Nice and competent man who fears God in all his dealings, Is what we want.
Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by emmi14: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Shettima is pulling Tinubu with musCle .. but the rope don Dey weak.. e fit cut.
Osibanjo ain’t selling either ..

Yoruba suppose understand that they North ain’t giving anything power .. no be yoruba brain lugard take join Nigeria ..

Like this we still want Tinubu as Apc candinate
Apc must give him ticket
Tinubu Must Contest..

Atiku is the moving train .. and no aspirant to stop him.. igbos should be wise and que hard behind Pdp and say NO to Apc .. Apc is evil.
Labour and Obi ain’t selling anywhere .. North both Christian and Muslims believe Atiku is the man to end poverty and restore North

Their radios transistors no get tweeter and nairaland .. no face book..

Is all good to support OBI .. but the reality is that no matter what.. igbos must remain at mainstream politics.. vote a national party so that even in wisdom.. shame go still remain to claim presence in the incoming government

Will be catastrophic to lose in Apc and also out in Pdp..
knowing Labour ain’t going nowhere .. then going back to shout Biafra or death and marginalization.. while is glaring now .. that Na igbos wan use their hand marginalize themselves .. and leave their position for south south to occupy based on useless sentiments

Nigerian politcs is dynamic .. but igbos are too rigid for it..

Maybe they allow south south take over politics aspect of the better south .. while they remain in commercial enterprise

Support Atiku /Pdp for 2023

Power to the people
North 2023

That’s the reality

You speak like slight lunatic; you go you come. Not full blown madness. You sounded fair and concluded with arrogance. Leave Igbos alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by Frigga13: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
emmi14:

You speak like slight lunatic; you go you come. Not full blown madness. You sounded fair and concluded with arrogance. Leave Igbos alone.

k
Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by Onarabu: 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dynamicboss:
I can't recall the number of times this man mentioned PYO should be selling pop corn and ice cream. It doesn't even make sense and his words describe the kind of government Tinubu will run in the event he becomes president.

You dey mind this yeye man, he's not coherent
Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by ledaman: 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Mr nice lolz the ice cream and pop corn seller grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by bennytrips27(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Frigga13:
Shettima is pulling Tinubu with musCle .. but the rope don Dey weak.. e fit cut.
Osibanjo ain’t selling either ..

Yoruba suppose understand that they North ain’t giving anything power .. no be yoruba brain lugard take join Nigeria ..

Like this we still want Tinubu as Apc candinate
Apc must give him ticket
Tinubu Must Contest..

Atiku is the moving train .. and no aspirant to stop him.. igbos should be wise and que hard behind Pdp and say NO to Apc .. Apc is evil.
Labour and Obi ain’t selling anywhere .. North both Christian and Muslims believe Atiku is the man to end poverty and restore North

Their radios transistors no get tweeter and nairaland .. no face book..

Is all good to support OBI .. but the reality is that no matter what.. igbos must remain at mainstream politics.. vote a national party so that even in wisdom.. shame go still remain to claim presence in the incoming government

Will be catastrophic to lose in Apc and also out in Pdp..
knowing Labour ain’t going nowhere .. then going back to shout Biafra or death and marginalization.. while is glaring now .. that Na igbos wan use their hand marginalize themselves .. and leave their position for south south to occupy based on useless sentiments

Nigerian politcs is dynamic .. but igbos are too rigid for it..

Maybe they allow south south take over politics aspect of the better south .. while they remain in commercial enterprise

Support Atiku /Pdp for 2023

Power to the people
North 2023

That’s the reality

Them no like truth,bro you're a good political analyst.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by Deltatoto: 5:13am On Jun 05, 2022
Jestin:
This one don chop Lagos money. Osibanjo is our next president
if osibanjo wins I’ll dash u 1m pls dm me now
Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by xitis54505: 5:31am On Jun 05, 2022
Hdh

Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by syntekelite(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2022
Note how they all have nothing to use against osibanjo, that kperogi man and now shettima,just childish jabs at a mans character,this naturally should tell nigerians that osibanjo is who they are scared off for reasons that will only benefit the masses..when you vote forget party,vote the person who the politicians hate,thats who can change this nation..
Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by Jestin: 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Deltatoto:
if osibanjo wins I’ll dash u 1m pls dm me now

I will remind you by tomorrow. There is no need to battle words now.
Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by Deltatoto: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jestin:

I will remind you by tomorrow. There is no need to battle words now.
ok bros
Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by dalass(f): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
humberjade:

As in ehn, it is only in Nigeria that politicians get away with these things.

The CDU was in power for 16 years in Germany until last year when tsunami of defeats swept them outta power. And it all began when a key member of the party was caught on camera laughing while the former Chancellor, Merkel, was addressing the press over the loss of German lives and properties as a result the massive flood. It added to the pending anger of the Germans, and they were massively voted outta power. Until our politicians start getting immediate repercussion for their actions and inactions, they will keep taking us for granted and the country will remain stagnant.

You're right...The bullcrap is enough undecided

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by humberjade: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
dalass:

I am glad the enlightened youths are waking up...my fear are the uneducated ones and Northern youths, I hope those ones wake up in time for the 2023 elections.
Re: Kashim Shettima Speaks On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ahmed Lawan And 2023 Presidency by humberjade: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
dalass:

I am glad the enlightened youths are waking up...my fear are the uneducated ones and Northern youths, I hope those ones wake up in time for the 2023 elections.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recruitment Crisis: Ig’s Fight With Police Commission Gets Messier / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At World Economic Forum In Geneva, Switzerland / Supreme Court Strips Governors Of Power To Sack Local Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.