Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,284 members, 7,981,546 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigeria : IS IT A FAILED EXPERIMENT!!!!??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria : IS IT A FAILED EXPERIMENT!!!!??? (148 Views)

Lugard’s Failed Experiment / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / Ariaria Int'l Market, An Open Advert Of A Failed Govt - APC Chieftain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria : IS IT A FAILED EXPERIMENT!!!!??? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
cry2023 is around the corner and looking at the country, we see lots of hatred among the SE, SW and North.
Everybody wants a president. Mostly his own region.
Is Nigeria a healthy country?, is there any hope for the country with the crop of politicians lobbying for power and preparing their kids to take over tommorow.
My opinion, we should come to the table and negotiate our unity. I think the country is unfixable and it will be in the best interest of all if we break up.
Ghana, Benin, Ivory Coast.... these are smaller countries and are standing by themselves.
What is your honest opinion.?

Re: Nigeria : IS IT A FAILED EXPERIMENT!!!!??? by PoliteActivist: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
The honest opinion was given long ago. See below

Re: Nigeria : IS IT A FAILED EXPERIMENT!!!!??? by BloomingDale(f): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
Skyview01:
cry2023 is around the corner and looking at the country, we see lots of hatred among the SE, SW and North.
Everybody wants a president. Mostly his own region.
Is Nigeria a healthy country?, is there any hope for the country with the crop of politicians lobbying for power and preparing their kids to take over tommorow.
My opinion, we should come to the table and negotiate our unity. I think the country is unfixable and it will be in the best interest of all if we break up.
Ghana, Benin, Ivory Coast.... these are smaller countries and are standing by themselves.
What is your honest opinion.?

(1) (Reply)

NOT AGAIN!! Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja (watch Video) / Announcing Nigeria-angola Investment Summit - Lagos 2022 / APC Presidential Primary: Ibikunle Amosun Steps Down, Supports Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.