Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,200 members, 7,970,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:38 PM

Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. (1223 Views)

Our Politics Directorate Not About Osinbajo's Rumoured Ambition - RCCG / I Won’t Speak About Osinbajo In Public – Tunde Bakare / Femi Fani-Kayode's Tweet About Osinbajo & Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by Kenpaly(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Good day nairalanders,some weeks ago i told you people that GOD reveal to me that mr president will anoint osinbanjo as his consesus. You can see that it coming to rearlity. I thank God for given me such a special gift. Lets wait to tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by naijainstinct: 6:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
Surely, you have a gift and I hope you utilize it to the fullest.

It is time. PYO is coming.....

All lovers of Prof. Yemi, check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by AlafinofEnugu(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2022
Werey grin
U and ur God don drink ogogoro before u go sleep na y u dey reason nonsense grin
#Asiwaju_Lafe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by duro4chang(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2022
I have no problem with Oshibajo or any other aspirant but when I checked your profile I can see that you are not neutral. Your dream actually was a result of your thought. That does not mean it will come to pass or not. Note: Deam can come from God, devil or what you occupies your heart with.

3 Likes

Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by Kenpaly(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
duro4chang:
I have no problem with Oshibajo or any other aspirant but when I checked your profile I can see Athat you are not neutral. Your dream actually was a result of your thought. That does not mean it will come to pass or not. Note: Deam can come from God, devil or what you occupy your heart with.
Listen to me, ths one must manifest.
Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by duro4chang(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kenpaly:
Listen to me, ths one must manifest.
I am not arguing with you.
Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by Corporate2020: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kenpaly:
Good day nairalanders,some weeks ago i told you people that GOD reveal to me that mr president will anoint osinbanjo as his consesus. You can see that it coming to rearlity. I thank God for given me such a special gift. Lets wait to tomorrow.

Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This guy needs psychiatric evaluation
Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by Penguin2: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kenpaly:

We will verify if you really got a message through the dream or if it’s malaria you have after Buhari’s meeting with APC presidential candidates.

1 Like

Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2022
duro4chang:
I have no problem with Oshibajo or any other aspirant but when I checked your profile I can see Athat you are not neutral. Your dream actually was a result of your thought. That does not mean it will come to pass or not. Note: Deam can come from God, devil or what you occupy your heart with.

Relax nah, Monday no far again
Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by DMerciful(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
How does that benefit you? Why not wait for Osinbajo to be president before celebrating your dream?
Kenpaly:
Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by Abummg: 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
So are we saying Buhari regime was so good that his vice should continue or we are just being driven by sentiment?? I still don't get how Nigerians think �
Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by duro4chang(m): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Today is the 5th of June.
Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by XerXers: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2022
That will be good. Tinubu can now drink sniper and Osibade will still be beaten by Atiku
Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by Indispensable85(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Kenpaly:

You need to treat high fever. Buhari held the all important meeting with the aspirants yesterday and nobody was endorsed. After treating high fever then you go for deliverance with 21days dry fast.

1 Like

Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by duro4chang(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

You need to treat high fever. Buhari held the all important meeting with the aspirants yesterday and nobody was endorsed. After treating high fever then you go for deliverance with 21days dry fast.
Make you no blame am too much. Na the thing wey he put for him mind na that thing he dey make am dream

1 Like

Re: Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo. by duro4chang(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kenpaly:
Remember I told you your dream might come from your thought. Try to learn today

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Will Never Become Nigeria President / Tinubu Gets Campaign Office From Supporters In Delta State / These Are The States Peter Obi Will Surely Lose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.