Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:09 PM

Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' (2046 Views)

Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV / UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

See you problem, jumping to another topic without finishing the first. Give me evidence were US was bombing residential buidings at will like What Russians are doing.. This was my demand and stop beating around the bush.

The reason you asked for this evidence is to see if they killed innocent people right and I showed you evidence of how they killed over five hundred thousand Iraq children in wars and other methods instead of you to acknowledge the end result of evil act you keep on dragging me to show you residential buildings bomb which youtube forcefully removed because it hurt USA record but those in Iraq and Libya will never forget history never forget.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

The reason you asked for this evidence is to see if they killed innocent people right and I showed you evidence of how they killed over five hundred thousand Iraq children in wars and other methods instead of you to acknowledge the end result of evil act you keep on dragging me to show you residential buildings bomb which youtube forcefully removed because it hurt USA record but those in Iraq and Libya will never forget history never forget.

You don't know what you are saying, In wars, there is what is called "collateral damage" You might bomb an enemy targets without being aware of civilians there, it happens in all wars, But deliberately bombing a civilian targets knowing fully well you intended to kill civilians like what Russia is doing is a War crime.

Next time when you want to make arguement, be coherent and make sure you won't be deviating from the matter/topic at hand, Not saying A and bringing B.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

You don't know what you are saying, In wars, there is what is called "collateral damage" You might bomb an enemy targets without being aware of civilians there, it happens in all wars, But deliberately bombing a civilian targets knowing fully well you intended to kill civilians like what Russia is doing is a War crime.

Next time when you want to make arguement, be coherent and make sure you won't be deviating from the matter/topic at hand, Not saying A and bringing B.

You are the only one so intelligent to know only USA does collateral damage and other do their own on purpose.

Should I show you proves that USA did their own on purpose and when ICC wanted to bring them to justice guess what USA told them lol.

Wake up and stand with justice my brother before terror gets to us all.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

You are the only one so intelligent to know only USA does collateral damage and other do their own on purpose.

Should I show you proves that USA did their own on purpose and when ICC wanted to bring them to justice guess what USA told them lol.

Wake up and stand with justice my brother before terror gets to us all.

If US goes bombing civilian Buildings with the scale Russia did In mariupol in ukraine and donbass, it can't be hidden, I told you collateral damages happens in all war, But not What Russia is doing. If you bomb a weapon factory and it affects civilians passing by, now that is collateral damage, you don't go ahead shooting civilians, or you want me to remind you of BUCHU?
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

If US goes bombing civilian Buildings with the scale Russia did In mariupol in ukraine and donbass, it can't be hidden, I told you collateral damages happens in all war, But not What Russia is doing. If you bomb a weapon factory and it affects civilians passing by, now that is collateral damage, you don't go ahead shooting civilians, or you want me to remind you of BUCHU?

Ukraine used mannequins in buchu or bucha the evidence was seen it was a fake death

They even bombed their own train and when Italy Channel TV recorded the bomb number it was found to belong to Ukraine army

The West quilcky killed the bucha story and train story once every thing became Clear that Ukraine was trying to make russia look bad.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/c10c685e&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwib5PKYu5j4AhU9m_0HHTm8APIQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw0PIBjNMZddAsMYQt1uZGKK

Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Ukraine used mannequins in buchu or bucha the evidence was seen it was a fake death

They even bombed their own train and when Italy Channel TV recorded the bomb number it was found to belong to Ukraine army

The West quilcky killed the bucha story and train story once every thing became Clear that Ukraine was trying to make russia look bad.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/c10c685e&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwib5PKYu5j4AhU9m_0HHTm8APIQFnoECAcQAg&usg=AOvVaw0PIBjNMZddAsMYQt1uZGKK

I don't know Why or the gain you see from lieing.
Here is Bucha
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucha_massacre

Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

I don't know Why or the gain you see from lieing.
Here is Bucha
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucha_massacre

My brother Go to Wikipedia and put any info u want it will update that info as you put it.

Russian authorities said they were not responsible and instead stated that Ukraine faked footage of the event or staged the killings itself as a false flag operation,[15] and have said that the footage and photographs of dead bodies were fake news by Western media.[16] The statements by Russian authorities have been described as false by several groups and media organizations.[note 1] Eye-witness accounts from residents blame the Russian Armed Forces for the killings.[23][24][25]

Look at the picture do you see any one face lol almost all the pictures have no face because it mannique no blood on the ground too lol.

Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

My brother Go to Wikipedia and put any info u want it will update that info as you put it.

Russian authorities said they were not responsible and instead stated that Ukraine faked footage of the event or staged the killings itself as a false flag operation,[15] and have said that the footage and photographs of dead bodies were fake news by Western media.[16] The statements by Russian authorities have been described as false by several groups and media organizations.[note 1] Eye-witness accounts from residents blame the Russian Armed Forces for the killings.[23][24][25]

Look at the picture do you see any one face lol

You are talking crap. People were murdered and notable people inclusive, children and you are here trying to defend crime. I watch live videos of this from twitter after the descovery, you are here trying to debunk a crime that is well documented.
I gave you wiki link, you are here telling me anybody can, do you even read the organization that verified it? You provided a random link to suit your narrative, But you don't know before I argue, I get facts verified.

Enjoy the dead bodies of part of Bucha victims.

Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:15am On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are talking crap. People were murdered and notable people inclusive, children and you are here trying to defend crime. I watch live videos of this from twitter after the descovery, you are here trying to debunk a crime that is well documented.
I gave you wiki link, you are here telling me anybody can, do you even read the organization that verified it? You provided a random link to suit your narrative, But you don't know before I argue, I get facts verified.

Enjoy the dead bodies of part of Bucha victims.
there is video one human was acting dead and wind blow on his blanket that they used to cover him and he used his hands to cover the blanket I will search for the video if I have chance

By the way you agree that USA killed over five hundred thousand Iraq first war we are not even talking about the second Iraq war.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
there is video one human was acting dead and wind blow on his blanket that they used to cover him and he used his hands to cover the blanket I will search for the video if I have chance

By the way you agree that USA killed over five hundred thousand Iraq first war we are not even talking about the second Iraq war.

I don't agree on anything, If US killed 500 As you claimed, It's Very difficult to conceal. This are number of civilians dead as a results of War in Iraq, both from collateral damages from both parties, it's not deliberately murder of civilians, gash! Do you even know the diffences between collateral damages and deliberate murder of civilians by Military forces?
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

I don't agree on anything, If US killed 500 As you claimed, It's Very difficult to conceal. This are number of civilians dead as a results of War in Iraq, both from collateral damages from both parties, it's not deliberately murder of civilians, gash! Do you even know the diffences between collateral damages and deliberate murder of civilians by Military forces?

Using English to decieve people is why lawyers win case in court when the politician actually stole Nigeria dry.

Why do you want to sugar coat it when you know the root cause of those children death

Imagine if those children were your own why can't you stand for justice no matter whose feet you stand on

Comon learn how to make good judgment even USA admit they messed up on that area and you are here claiming right.

Oh God let call a spade a spade
. If it were your child what would you say.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Using English to decieve people is why lawyers win case in court when the politician actually stole Nigeria dry.

Why do you want to sugar coat it when you know the root cause of those children death

Imagine if those children were your own why can't you stand for justice no matter whose feet you stand on

Comon learn how to make good judgment even USA admit they messed up on that area and you are here claiming right.

Oh God let call a spade a spade
. If it were your child what would you say.

Your problem is when you are caught lieing, you try to lie again to cover it up. What did US admitted to? Killing of your imaginary 500k civilians in Iraq?

You actually do not know the numbers from collateral damages from US Aerial Bombing, As much as US did not go around killing civilians knowingly and openly like Russia, that is one arguement.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

Your problem is when you are caught lieing, you try to lie again to cover it up. What did US admitted to? Killing of your imaginary 500k civilians in Iraq?

You actually do not know the numbers from collateral damages from US Aerial Bombing, As much as US did not go around killing civilians knowingly and openly like Russia, that is one arguement.

Using this word collateral damages

Won't save you from this point.

It is best to accept your fault

You kill some one and call it collateral damages

Funny Russia do their own you call it on purpose

So I should believe your views on USA and you are not to believe my opinion on Russia own lol.

I ask you what if were your children.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Using this word collateral damages

Won't save you from this point.

It is best to accept your fault

You kill some one and call it collateral damages

Funny Russia do their own you call it on purpose

So I should believe your views on USA and you are not to believe my opinion on Russia own lol.

I ask you what if were your children.

You simply don't know what collataral damage is from what you just typed above.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

You simply don't know what collataral damage is from what you just typed above.

Continue to shift the issue and claiming Russia hit residential buildings while USA was doing collateral damage

Even primary school children in Libya or iraq will probably stone you if they hear you saying this.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Continue to shift the issue and claiming Russia hit residential buildings while USA was doing collateral damage

Even primary school children in Libya or iraq will probably stone you if they hear you saying this.

You are one funny individual, enjoy the video below of russian tanks being toast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtmtSJSh5sk
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are one funny individual, enjoy the video below of russian tanks being toast.

httpscom/watch?v=RtmtSJSh5sk

All those Arma game videos we have agreed if it not color video it termed fake news.

Watch mine colorful

https://youtube.com/shorts/qrTQodPD4Fk
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

All those Arma game videos we have agreed if it not color video it termed fake news.

Watch mine colorful

Can you please explain what you are saying here, because i do not understand.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

Can you please explain what you are saying here, because i do not understand.

Google Arma game
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Google Arma game

Google Arma video for what? Is it thesame arma3 you posted it animated video as real or another?
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

Google Arma video for what? Is it thesame arma3 you posted it animated video as real or another?

The point is real news should be backed up with color video.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

The point is real news should be backed up with color video.

But you are always the one bringing fake videos. Have even Seen me posting fake videos? Hell No!
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
BritishNaija:

But you are always the one bringing fake videos. Have even Seen me posting fake videos? Hell No!

How many times have I said I saw it on a website and I did not know what Arma game was and I would ask the website owner if it Arma game.

The other new video was real.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 07, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

How many times have I said I saw it on a website and I did not know what Arma game was and I would ask the website owner if it Arma game.

The other new video was real.

What new video?
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 07, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Watch

https://www.nairaland.com/7164054/video-russian-forces-shoot-down
Quit posting fake videos it won't do you No good. Compare the fps of videos i post and yours and see you keep posting fake videos.

In other to try to mask the fake video, you even use your own phone camera to re-record it from which ever channel your viewed it.

You are doing a dis-service fo Russia by posting fake and unclear videos.

Now let me help you with real Russia video where they are practicing and intercepting drones with their missile defence system, don't go and use it for propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIOoG6Z4rbA

That is how Clear and real a video should be.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:13am On Jun 07, 2022
BritishNaija:

Quit posting fake videos it won't do you No good. Compare the fps of videos i post and yours and see you keep posting fake videos.

In other to try to mask the fake video, you even use your own phone camera to re-record it from which ever channel your viewed it.

You are doing a dis-service fo Russia by posting fake and unclear videos.

Now let me help you with real Russia video where they are practicing and intercepting drones with their missile defence system, don't go and use it for propaganda

om/watch?v=QIOoG6Z4rbA

That is how Clear and real a video should be.

Nothing can satisfy you

That is one thing I notice from you.

That video I post is real video which even USA state department said on India channel that Ukraine USSR jet was hit by Russia

So I won't even argue with you since you are trying to link me with fake news you want to damage my sweet name but it won't work
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 07, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Nothing can satisfy you

That video I post is real video which even USA state department said on India channel that Ukraine USSR jet was hit by Russia

So I won't even argue with you since you are trying to link me with fake news you want to damage my sweet name but it won't work

You are chronicle fake videos poster. I Challenge you to give me the direct lnk to that video and let me analyse it.
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by ariesbull: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2022
BritishNaija:

Is there a country that US can not Fight alone?

In war, if you have ally fine, If you don't, left for you.
just name one country USA fought alone and won I will make 4 countries Russia fought alone and won

Just name one USA Gough alone
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Nothing can satisfy you

I replied you since bot dealth with me that i have to message Mod to unban me.

You are known for posting proganda videos, If you doubt me, provide the direct link to that video; the original youtube link, Maybe you can proof me wrong then, I just want to check something grin
Re: Putin Says Russian Anti-aircraft Forces 'cracking' Enemy Weapons 'like Nuts' by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:09am On Jun 11, 2022
BritishNaija:

I replied you since bot dealth with me that i have to message Mod to unban me.

You are known for posting proganda videos, If you doubt me, provide the direct link to that video; the original youtube link, Maybe you can proof me wrong then, I just want to check something grin
Other topic made me not to see this message l have many videos here kindly screen shot the video you want me to give you it source or the name of the nairaland topic of the video you need it link source. So i can run the background check.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

USA The GOD Of The Universe / Exclusive Photos Of Obama's Helicopter Landing In Cape Town / China Overtakes US To Become World's Richest Nation As Global Wealth Surges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.