Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:42 PM

Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) (66157 Views)

Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by teepain: 5:55am On Jun 06, 2022
Jd10k:
Nobody knows what killed this guy but when you are batten in the morning wet your feet first.

We learn everyday! Is there any reason for this your recommendation?
Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 06, 2022
lonecatt:
Any sick person can enter into the hotel and die.
We need the police more in Owo Ondo state to unravel the terrorists behind the killings there.
I doubt if NPF has the capacity and intelligence to solve that crime that happend at iwo yesterday and also bring the pepertrators to book.

1 Like

Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by Okobola146: 6:25am On Jun 06, 2022
May he died of earth attack
Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by Fragility6: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2022
Metachit:
one thing that has killed so many people and ends up being neglected. There's s a special kind of flooring for bathrooms and toilets
I don talk this thing tire.There are specific tiles for bathroom and toilets
Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by Fragility6: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2022
Collinsaik:
I doubt if NPF has the capacity and intelligence to solve that crime that happend at iwo yesterday and also bring the pepertrators to book.
Dem get the capacity and intelligence but dey won't do it since it's relating to Fulani herdsmen or have people forgotten the killings in oyo that made Igboho stand up? Who FG end up fighting? Our people get short memory
Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by ailenmen: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2022
They should investigate the electricity too via water heater, if it shocks
Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2022
IamCeazer:
Ommo, wetin him go do for Dutse? Very local place come still lodge for that kind Hotel, I bet a night In dia VIP suites won't be up to 9k.
Anyway, RIP to d dead, anoda legend gone.
Omo dose men made our childhood Fun.
Kerewawa
You think he is rich? I remember once travelling in the same sienna bus with the other one, Ibro. I was going to Abuja from Lagos that day and our bus broke down at Okene. Their own came along and some of were trans-loaded. He disembarked at Lokoja.

They are not that rich Bro.

But police dey respect that guy. When they see am they go shout Kerewa! Everybody go laugh. The journey was sweet. No unnecessary stop and search by Nigeria police.

1 Like

Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Every intention has a reason to answer
Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2022
Collinsaik:
the problem is even if they unravel the perpetrators they will conceal it
Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by Typewriter(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2022
In the absence of any natural or planned causes.

Accidental causes of such death could be
1. Electricity contact always check the earthing and negative wires if the water heater for currents improper or faulty heaters can kill, also thunder flash lighting charge can send you over to heaven untimely or cause you heart attack by the unexpected rumble sounds. So when you see a flash lightings expect a sound and have no fears.

2. Slipping tiles, floor and hitting of head badly to the floor or other hard surface/objects

3. Water inhaled by accident

4. Cold Stroke due to running chilled water to the face or to the back bones.

Best way to cold water bath (Always start cold water bath from the legs up to the belle then arms and rubbing the back gradually before fully pouring/running cold water all over the body.)
Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by Swissgoldenpro(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hmm this is really serious
Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
shizzle1:
Not him. You're probably confusing him with one of the danfo driver duo 'mad melon', who died few years ago

Oh, okay. It would be that they went separate ways, then... Because at some points, I was only seeing the Ibro guy alone (the shorter one)
Re: Metro Delight Hotel Abuja Sealed Over Death Of Zulee Zoo's Michael Aboh (Photos) by LadyHal1(f): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Bathroom safety should be taken serious. Especially the kind of foot ware in the bathroom.
I have a meniscus tear for close to two years now due to a fall in the bathroom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Lawson Maduike Is Dead / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) / Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.