Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:59 AM

Miss Bumbum Claims Pique Wanted To Cheat On Shakira With Her And Sent Nudes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Miss Bumbum Claims Pique Wanted To Cheat On Shakira With Her And Sent Nudes (577 Views)

Shakira & Pique Announce Split Amid 'Cheating' Allegations / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Sultry Photo Of Miss Bumbum Who Wants To Be 2018 World Cup Oracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bumbum Claims Pique Wanted To Cheat On Shakira With Her And Sent Nudes by Afrivogue123: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
"Pique? He was the one who sent me messages... that were quite straightforward. I knew they were nudes," famous Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez has told the NY Journal, as per Marca.

"The only Barcelona players who never sent me ​​anything were Messi and Read more: https://afrivogue.com/he-sent-me-photos-i-didnt-open-i-knew-they-were-nudes-miss-bumbum-claims-pique-wanted-to-cheat-on-shakira-with-her/

(1) (Reply)

� Winning To 49ja/bet9ja Games / How Long It Could Take Haaland To Equal Cr7's Career Total Goals If He Averages / Video Of Roberto Carlos Shows Ex-brazil Star Hiding From Cameras To Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.