Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:07 AM

How To Treat Malaria Naturally Without Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Malaria Naturally Without Drugs (345 Views)

How To Treat Malaria Naturally Without Taking Any Drugs / How To Treat Malaria With 7up And Neem (dongoyaro) Leaf. / How To Treat Malaria With Bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Malaria Naturally Without Drugs by Whizzy080(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
I'm currently down with malaria
I was just wondering because ever since I move to town and start taking all this drugs I will just get sick in less than 3 months

Back then I normally pump with some leaf and all is gone, I can go through a year without malaria, but now those things are not handie anymore and I can't start traveling miles to get them plus the nature of my work. So guys, our local medical doctors help me, all these foreign medicine is weakening my system making it vulnerable to infections

Thank you
Re: How To Treat Malaria Naturally Without Drugs by Wisebird22(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Get neem tree,lemon grass,pawpaw leaves,guava leaves,moringa leaves boil together and drink morning and evenin

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Malaria Naturally Without Drugs by Whizzy080(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wisebird22:
Get neem tree,lemon grass,pawpaw leaves,guava leaves,moringa leaves boil together and drink morning and evenin
Thanks brother

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Coca-cola Bad For You? / What Will Happen To Your Body If You Don't Eat These Foods / 5 Ways To Keep Mosquitos Away From Your Body Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.