Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,811 members, 7,915,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:37 PM

Opinion: Can Make My Husband/wife Happy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Can Make My Husband/wife Happy? (167 Views)

Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) / 10 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy / 10 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Can Make My Husband/wife Happy? by Celebritycasted: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
There are two ways to make your man happy.

1: HONOR HIM
Yes I said Honor him every man responds to honor, and every man wants to be honored by the woman in his life.

Nothing makes a man hate his wife like a woman who counters his instructions and tries to argue and disrespect him, once you talk back at your man he will lost his love and stop minding how pretty you are. Have you wondered why pretty women easily lost their husbands to maids that you starts wondering why.

Give him nickname, Appreciate him and Hail him then make him to be like the king he is in his own palace.
A man can't go to work get humiliated and come back home and be humiliated again no, make the house a conducive place for him.

2: MEET HIS SEXUAL NEEDS:
Someone said that the gateway to a man's need is food, well, that was before now,
He could go elsewhere to get a better food even far more better than that of the wife.

Do you know sex is one thing you can't deligate to anyone to do for you, you can even ask your friend to help you cook but you can't say to anyone to help you make love with your husband.

So meet his sexual needs,
The problem I have with the church is that we hate to speak this simple truth when it comes to the issues of sex, we try to run away from it so that we won't be called canal pastor yet it's eating us up.

A woman is sharing with you that her home is not working and you are busying advising her to go to the mountain and pray sir, is that where the house is now living?

THE MAN. THERE ARE TWO THINGS THAT MAKES THE WOMAN HAPPY.

1; A kind words, see, nothing excites the woman like a kind words, stop frowing on your wife as if she is the cause of the bad economy in your country she is not sir.

Women don't forgets words and feels they are loved if you use fancy fancy words to commend them, they are so easy to move with if you can understand a coded language of appreciation to use.

Can you kindly look at your wife and tell her, babe, am happy got married to you, since you came to my life, you have made me comelete.

Sir, you don't need to wait for her to do something that will deserve will deserve your praise or kind words to her.
No, praise her first, so that she can fit into what you want her to become.

If she is not looking well, find a way of conveying your message to her instead of destroying her emotionally.

2: GREAT QUALITY TIME WITH HER.
You maybe surprised to her that women cherishes Everytime you spent with her.
Nothing makes a woman happy like creating a quality time with her, creating a quality time with your woman dispels suspicious thought of your cheating on her.

To be frankly speaking, the most valuable thing to your wife is the quality time you spent with her.

Imagine a man who went to work or business and when he is now back he still acting and behaving as if he is still in the office.

See, whatever you are in your offices ends at home.

Let's this sink into your head.

I remain ALOZIE IKEMSINACHI.
Am your sex coach

JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL HERE FOR MORE UPDATE

https:///DarkVideoHub

Re: Opinion: Can Make My Husband/wife Happy? by Celebritycasted: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Airport Staff Refuse To Release Passengers Luggage In Protest Over Unpaid Salary / Get A Residential Land In Lagos That Is Directly Facing Express Way / Event Planners,earn As Low As N25k Every Week, Planning Surprises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.