Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill (1016 Views)

“igbo Had History Before Buhari, And We Will Have A Future After Him, No Fear” / Buhari Has Built Foundation For Growth, Says Tinubu, True Or False. / Buhari Has Built Foundation For Growth - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Born2Breed:

Look at the SW APC coming together to discuss. No matter the outcome but trying to resolve and bring peace is a great step ahead.

I have never seen the SE APC coming together to discuss, doing things independently makes you look weak to your adversaries.
After meeting there were not able to reach a common ground cheesy

And yes the SE APC aspirants met last week at Okorocha's residence
Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by olas24u(f): 4:00am On Jun 05, 2022
JimiJunji:
Why do Nigerians think that the success of an ethnic group depends on their presence in aso rock Asian Americans who are one of the most successful groups in America aren't really represented in government compared to other races, Jewish people have never had their person in the white house but they're successful. Northerners have been ruling Nigeria yet no real development in the north and igbos who haven't ruled are arguably one of the richest in the country. Presidency is overrated.

Rubbish, government policies can easily ruin your businesses. You need to also be in the table
Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by bahaushe1: 4:25am On Jun 05, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Oga wait naa make election finish fess before opening thread.At least make APC finish their primaries

He need not to wait. No region in Nigeria can singlehandedly produce president.

SE has so far not been able to build alliance with any region.
Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:28am On Jun 05, 2022
bahaushe1:

He need not to wait. No region in Nigeria can singlehandedly produce president.

SE has so far not been able to build alliance with any region.
The SW that went into alliance what have they achieved?
Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by bahaushe1: 4:29am On Jun 05, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The SW that went into alliance what have they achieved?

1) VP

2) Speaker

3) APC presidential candidate for 2023 election.
Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by Wailerint: 4:32am On Jun 05, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Unite ke?

The north should vote PDP enmasse.SE should go labour party and SW APC
Unfortunately, north don’t waste their votes on “bring them down” like you.. they’re strategic.. S/E can do what they want with theirs.. leave North on what they want with theirs. repeat this mentality of yours come 2041, you will get same result as present.. if you seek a different result, the choice is in your hands.
Re: How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill by eni406: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Different dimension of wailing from various clown of Igbo extraction. PrinceofLagos alais princeoffoolishness come n see your tribesmen wailing n gnashing teeth.Different dimension of wailing from various clown of Igbo extraction. PrinceofLagos alais princeoffoolishness come n see your tribesmen wailing n gnashing teeth....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Latest CV / What If Nigerians Vote And This Happens... / Inside Of National Art Theatre Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.