Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,146 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? (683 Views)

Senate Presidency: Why I Stepped Down For Lawan – Goje / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:30am On Jun 05, 2022
As far as I am concerned,Gov Badaru was never a serious candidate to begin with.Unless Ahmed Lawan steps down the north are still very much in the race for the APC ticket

1 Like

Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by Throwback: 3:41am On Jun 05, 2022
The last hope for you to gloat over.

When he does so, what next in your everlasting ambition to stop Yorubas from having what you could not compete for?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:45am On Jun 05, 2022
Throwback:
The last hope for you to gloat over.

When he does so, what next in your everlasting ambition to stop Yorubas from having what you could not compete for?
Whether the APC gives it ticket to Tilumbu, Osibanjo, Amaechi or Lawan, Atiku is the next president.Know this and have peace.The north are done with the APC

9 Likes

Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by Jostoman: 6:49am On Jun 05, 2022
I don't even care who APC is bringing, Nigerians are tired of APC misrule. We already know our president in 2023

1 Like

Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by sogodihno: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Whether the APC gives it ticket to Tilumbu, Osibanjo, Amaechi or Lawan, Atiku is the next president.Know this and have peace.The north are done with the APC

And they have 11 governors in the party, anyway, your cry is just that of a loser

1 Like

Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by successmatters(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2022
Wait oooo

Why would Buharri tell northern governors to write an open statement to cede power to the south?

Why not just instruct that all Northern delegates vote for a Southern candidate on the convention day?

This move looks suspicious

1 Like

Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by Baloranking(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Ahmad lawan has back down in support for umahi.
Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by successmatters(m): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Baloranking:
Ahmad lawan has back down in support for umahi.

What a laugh grin grin

His structure is already aligning to vote Atiku in that case.
Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by slivertongue: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2022
Jostoman:
I don't even care who APC is bringing, Nigerians are tired of APC misrule. We already know our president in 2023

When I read the North will vote massively for APC I laugh cos the North is at the receiving end of APC's incompetence. A united South would give Atiku a serious challenge but with a divided South no southerner is likely to win 2023
Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by XerXers: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Last intrigue will be unveiled tomorrow
Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by Baloranking(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2022
successmatters:

What a laugh grin grin

His structure is already aligning to vote Atiku in that case.

H
Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by Terrier99: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
As far as I am concerned,Gov Badaru was never a serious candidate to begin with.Unless Ahmed Lawan steps down the north are still very much in the race for the APC ticket

Can you now see how stupid you are?
Re: Has Ahmed Lawan Stepped Down? by Is04970: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Shame..

(1) (Reply)

See Who Buhari Supports Ahead Of APC Presidential Primary / Osibanjo: Federal Government Lied Again - IPOB / How Would Rate The DJ At APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.