Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,203 members, 7,977,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Certainty Of Christ's Second Coming: Are You Prepared? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Certainty Of Christ's Second Coming: Are You Prepared? (149 Views)

Rapture, Are You Prepared? / COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Certainty Of Christ's Second Coming: Are You Prepared? by AdventHero: 5:33am On Jun 05, 2022
More often than not, you'll hear people say that things will just continue as it has been and nothing spectacular like the return of Christ and the glorious reward for the saints that will happen. However, we can see the guarantees in the scripture that shows that His reappearing is certain.

"And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." - 2 Peter 3:4. Do not be like the scoffers who have been carried away by their own lust. Set your heart for heaven and prepare for His return.
Kindly share and join us now for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E32z3vm8WO0 https://fb.watch/drWEv5yUl8/
Re: The Certainty Of Christ's Second Coming: Are You Prepared? by God1000(m): 5:40am On Jun 05, 2022
I'm fully prepared
Re: The Certainty Of Christ's Second Coming: Are You Prepared? by Cypress042: 6:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Not only prepared i'm a mile away, if heavenly race is 100 metres i've run like 50 metres grin grin
Re: The Certainty Of Christ's Second Coming: Are You Prepared? by AllBlack: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Same old song.

(1) (Reply)

What Jesus Is True / Never Give In! / The Only How To Receive The True Holy Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.