Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

"How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says (1069 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by OmoGbadamosi01(m): 8:31am On Jun 05, 2022
A Twitter user named Omotolani Favour has narrated an unfortunate story about her past relationship.The lady, whose pen name is Adeola, shared the story on her Twitter page.

Although Adeola is a fiction and non-fiction writer, she insisted that this particular story about her relationship is true, although she decided to change the name of the individual involved. Read the following excerpts from her post;

"Today Osas is getting married, and it’s not me." After a 10 year relationship, 8 abortions, feeding him through my parents when we were in school and coping with his cheating habit, he dumped me. He is getting married to the girl. He said nothing was between them."

"We met when I was in SS3 and he wrote JAMB. When I got admission, and against my parents’ warning, I lived with him off campus. We lived as spouses; that was how I aborted eight times, and at that time I received a prophecy that he was going to be my husband."

"I told him about that and he accepted it. He started cheating then, but I never caught him, and when I confronted him, he would tell me that I had insecurities. After he finished school, he went for service, and when I visited him, I noticed someone had stayed with him, but he denied it."

"Apart from being a serial cheat, he was very controlling because he cloned my phone and when I was serving, he called a guy who was asking me out to stay away from me. The guy warned me to be careful of him, but I was in love."

Read more at >>>> https://ofofoentertainment.com/relationship-how-osas-dumped-me-after-8-abo/

1 Share

Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by Naijanascam: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Your mumu na legendary

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by Ndibuna: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2022
Na your cross, carry it
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by thesicilian: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2022
After 3yrs relationship without engagement, find your way.

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2022
last last na everybody go chop break fast grin
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by Dorwadora(f): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2022
angry

Lol... He's not your husband yet and you're having series of unprotected sex with him. Even you sef you no use contraceptives.

Aunty... Just know that he's using you to pass time. When he's bored, he'll give 1 million excuses to justify his reasons for dumping your sad ass.

Ladies be wise....

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by Goldbw122(m): 8:54am On Jun 05, 2022
The girl is not wise
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by TheKrakon: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2022
no e only Osas na Osaige
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by EmzyT: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by kaptaintintin: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2022
Evening newspaper
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by AllBlack: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2022
Super story. Generate traffic
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by rickpat(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2022
the truth is MOST guys will never marry a girl that has done series of abortions for them...they says wonder if you can still conceive...and prefer another girl....ladies should learn....keep the "without condom sex" till you marry na...it's for your own good...you know?....it's too risky having unprotected sex with a boyfriend....if pregnancy comes...the guy might not even care about you ...then you put your life on the line going through an abortion...JUST BE CAREFUL!!

my opinion though...it's your life after all...

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by Cypress042: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2022
Ferrytech:
last last na everybody go chop break fast grin
Shayooo cool grin
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by Cypress042: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2022
Rooster and bull story tongue
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2022
If your looking for a female definition of a simp, you're looking at her.

Nigerian mails are not worth sacrificing for. Know that and know peace.
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by paulolee(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2022
she's a fiction writer...even if he happened, she would exergerate her claims for more traffic

1 Like

Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by Kollins11: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2022
I'm proud of Osas. May GOD Bless Osas.

These gender deserves to be fvcked and treated like a waste of trash.

Osas may you live long.
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by GoooodHardDick: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Osas my real niggar!

Osas go to any restaurant collect two bottles of Heineken in my name. I'll pay!! Way to go!

That's how it should be. Nigerian girls were created to be banged. Bang their pussy, dump them and move on. No girl let any girl dey whine u. Bang her, dump her and move on
Re: "How I Was Dumped By Osas After 8 Abortions And10yrs Relationship." -- Lady Says by Emma2Seconds: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
More Abortion In Advance

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Men Think Girls Turn Lesbians Cos Of Sexual Bad Experience with Men. / I Saw This Thread And It Proves My Point / Share Your Intimacy Experience With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.