Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,513 members, 7,892,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

Hear My Story By El’lito - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hear My Story By El’lito (252 Views)

When You Hear ‘previously On’, What Movie Comes To Your Mind First? / Hear What Kiddwaya Says As He Fondles Erica's Br£@st (video) / Which Movie/series Comes To Your Mind When You Hear Previously On....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear My Story By El’lito by ekeibiduntv(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2022
Nigerian filmmaker, actor and story teller El’Lito, breaks the internet with his new film titled “Hear My Story”

Hear my story is a short film written by El'lito, the film is about a boy whose mother was murder, the boy vow to kill the man who murdered his mother, after killing the man, when he looks at some people he still see the face of the person that murdered his mother.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fGIFUerifsM&feature=share

(1) (Reply)

This Will Be Beneficial To You / Everyday Hero Articles / The President Reality Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.