Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,871 members, 7,938,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise (27053 Views)

My Interview With Channels TV Was Taken Out Of Context - Wole Soyinka / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmmyCC:

But why is he trying to re paint his words.
Same way Asiwaju did few days ago.

highlight how he repainted it? someone just told you his reference was taking out of context and you're writing jargons
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by ALFADOS(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
the man was high on hard drug
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Shooyie: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Rubbish man. You go on national TV to embarrass yourself thinking you're soiling others.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by adekolaelect(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Lamasta:
Shettima that turned Borno to a war zone during his tenure as Borno governor has the temerity to call our amiable VP an ice cream and pop corn seller, wonders they say shall never end grin
are you sure you wrote this to refresh our memory of the funny and Comedy insult gave to Oshibade from northern part of nigeria.?

1 Like

Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by EmmyCC: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

highlight how he repainted it? someone just told you his reference was taking out of context and you're writing jargons
What is the out of context in him finding 2 people unworthy contenders and voicing it then coming to say that people that echoed his speech are taking him out of context. "Nice men don't make good leaders and Osibanjo is a nice man so he won't make a good leader" Lawan is not known in Ohafia a civilized town in Abịa State so Lawan is not popular" this is literally what he said and meant. I wonder how else he wants to interpret it.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by starlingbawa(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
This one don commit political suicide...
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Ddokie: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Just incase you are still doubting Peter Obi's competence

Men Peter Obi is a thorough guy o.

86b handed over to his successor. That's a lot of money in 2014.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by BafanaBafana: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
You have no idea how a handover report looks like.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Show us major infrastructure, increased revenue and transformational projects.
Re: Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise by Caseless: 2:30am On Jun 06, 2022
WibusJaga:
Most of these our politicians & leaders lack intelligence. Apart from when talking from written scripts, they often commit blunders in critical unrehearsed interviews.
it's not mostly easy to handle such interviews because some of them are under tension not to say what could damage them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel's Campaign Committee Members Resign, Join APC. / Buhari And Angela Merkel Pictured In Abidjan / Kogi Judges Avoid Swearing In Edward Onoja As Deputy Governor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.