Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,508 members, 7,968,376 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:13 AM

You Are Created Correctly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Created Correctly (107 Views)

In Deed We Are Created In God's Image And Likeness. Beautiful Handmade Of God / Even The Atheists Who Don’t Believe In God Are Created In His Image / Who Is Jesus? We Are Created In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Created Correctly by jonatoye(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: You are created correctly

WORD FOR TODAY
There is no error in your creation; you were made uniquely, wonderfully, and perfectly. You will only become inferior to others if you look down on yourself and believe you are inferior!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." (Psalm 139:14 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever happens or where you find yourself, you must never forget to thank God for who He created you to be. God does not make any mistakes in creating you. Your birth, origin, age, parentage, and other physiological characteristics were not an accident but were planned to fulfil a specific purpose. You must appreciate the creator's work because your life is living proof that His works are marvellous.

The man who was born blind in John 9:1-3 was born to fulfil a unique purpose in proclaiming God's Glory. Do not let life's challenges and the various difficulties associated with your destiny cause you to lose sight of who God created you to be; regardless of what happens, you are a first-class creation of God. Live happily in all circumstances and keep training your soul to remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made.

+ Do you know how marvellous you are as God's creation?

Lord! I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; I worship you for my life in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis:
Even if you don't value yourself, the devil wants you at all costs because you are a magnificent creation of God!!!

Have a Pleasant Worship Experience!!!
Re: You Are Created Correctly by SimplePlan34: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
So the crippled the handicapped are created perfectly Abi. Who gets to choose who is whole and whose not.

(1) (Reply)

The Emptiness Of Life / Seeds Of Destiny 7 August 2022: The Blessing Of Being A Channel Of Blessing / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Wednesday, August 24,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.