Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu (1882 Views)

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack / Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Let's see if he will condemn the Fulani killings going on in Yoruba land once in his subservient life to Sawkata.

I can bet my left blockus that this latest senseless killing by Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram was to force Tinubu to talk on this issue of Fulani and Jihadist encroachment towards the Atlantic shorelines of Yoruba land.

Will Tinubu still be demanding for cows on the scene like he did when the daughter of an Afenifere chieftain was murdered in cold blood on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway?

North is sending a message to Tinubu and the SW with this latest senseless killings carried out deep in Yoruba land and I can bet it is in response to Tinubu's foolish empty boasts and his entitlement claims to be president .

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by iCauseTrouble: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
sad
Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by Jennyjay283: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tinubu undecided undecided
The more they mention him self ,the more his head big.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by EmperorHadrain: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
50k that Thiefnibu will not say pim on this killings.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wetin concern Tinubu for here now

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by absingle(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mumu wetin concern tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by CryptoClub2018: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Foolish people. Na everything una dey politicize

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nuisance.

What brought Tinubu into this.

Osu outcast

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by joyandfaith: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Let's see if he will condemn the Fulani killings going on in Yoruba land once in his subservient life to Sawkata.

I can bet my left blockus that this latest senseless killing by Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram was to force Tinubu to talk on this issue of Fulani and Jihadist encroachment towards the Atlantic shorelines of Yoruba land.

Will Tinubu still be demanding for cows on the scene like he did when the daughter of an Afenifere chieftain was murdered in cold blood on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway?

North is sending a message to Tinubu and the SW with this latest senseless killings carried out deep in Yoruba land and I can bet it is in response to Tinubu's foolish empty boasts and his entitlement claims to be president .

Mr where are cows wouldn't say anything
Chief who are they? What are they doing there? What characters are they? is deaf and blind.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by helinues: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
How some people dey reason dey baffle me I swear....

1 Like

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by EmperorHadrain: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:
How some people dey reason dey baffle me I swear....

I am yet to see you comment on this obvious and well documented Fulani killings in Yoruba land.

Being the mumuric Yaribanza Muslim that you are, you have a long history dating back to even BH bombing times where you defended the terrorists as not Fulani or Muslims.

You were at the forefront here saying that Olu Falae staged his own kidnapping for attention.

You have always stated that CAN and GEJ had a hand in BH .

You also defended Fulani herdsmen here when they killed your own people saying that they were not to blame.

You my yaribanza Muslim useful idiot, are not worthy to even debate since you don't have any brain in the first place and are just a mindless NPC drone of Sawkata.

Spits!

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by helinues: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

I am yet to see you comment on this obvious and well documented Fulani killings in Yoruba land.

Being the mumuric Yaribanza Muslim that you are, you have a long history dating back to even BH bombing times where you defended the terrorists as not Fulani or Muslims.

You were at the forefront here saying that Olu Falae staged his own kidnapping for attention.

You also defended Fulani herdsmen here when they killed your own people saying that they were not to blame.

You my yaribanza Muslim useful idiot, are not worthy to even debate since you don't have any brain in the first place and are just a mindless NPC drone of Sawkata.

Spits!

Mr snail, continue spitting sogbo..

Sebi you put super glue for eyes abi and couldn't find my comments relating to the event
Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by EmperorHadrain: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
helinues:

Mr snail, continue spitting sogbo..

Sebi you put super glue for eyes abi and couldn't find my comments relating to the event

We know you as the ever willing ass licking yaribanza Mumuric slave of Sawkata .
Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by EmperorHadrain: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Thanksful:
Wetin concern Tinubu for here now
TheNiceGuy:
Nuisance.

What brought Tinubu into this.

Osu outcast
CryptoClub2018:
Foolish people. Na everything una dey politicize
absingle:
Mumu wetin concern tinubu

See the fools.

So Tinubu is running for President and he dare not talk on the greatest security menance known as Fulani herdsmen?

Same Alausa bastard that has not once in his life made any condemnation on the Fulani menace?

Why can't or should he not talk?

Is his presidency going to tolerate these lunatics like their benefactor and kinsman Buhari?

You see how you Mumuric bastards have no single sense in that your ewedufied brain?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by Parachoko: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Is Tinubu now the president of Nigeria?

May the dead people in that saddening attack RIP

I feel so bad for them and their love ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by Umedia: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tinubu the Brown toothed idiat.
Mr "Where are the cows?"

Watch full video of the killings here:
https://youtube/shorts/Syb_sSpDwuo?feature=share
Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

Mr where are cows wouldn't say anything
Chief who are they? What are they doing there? What characters are they? is deaf and blind.

They are now blaming you'd Zionist terrorists in IPOB.

You OSU Jew worshiping idiots and your Yaribanza cousins in mumuric keep giving the north more power .
Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by joyandfaith: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

[s]They are now blaming you'd Zionist terrorists in IPOB.

You OSU Jew worshiping idiots and your Yaribanza cousins in mumuric keep giving the north more power [/s].
Demented comment
Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by CryptoClub2018: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

See the fools.

So Tinubu is running for President and he dare not talk on the greatest security menance known as Fulani herdsmen?

Same Alausa bastard that has not once in his life made any condemnation on the Fulani menace?

Is his presidency going to tolerate these lunatics like their benefactor and kinsman Buhari?

You see how you Mumuric bastards have no single sense in that your ewedufied brain?

It is your bastrad father that is a fool. Useless animals of a tribe. It shall never be well with you

1 Like

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

It is your bastrad father that is a fool. Useless animals of a tribe. It shall never be well with you

The pain is real
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by CryptoClub2018: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The pain is real
cheesy

He pain your bastard father

1 Like

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Nuisance
Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by WhizdomXX(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Blood of Jesus.

Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

See the fools.

What will the talk do? Una too like useless talk for this country.

Instead of asking for better thing.
Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Spits!

Who comments without the facts, over a terrible massacre, but lunatics like you?
Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by Mooh247: 5:40am On Jun 06, 2022
Nothing wey this idiots no go involve Jagaban
Re: Ondo Catholic Church Massacre: All Eyes On Tinubu by flamingREED(m): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2022
If he doesn't speak out, Christians might never vote him.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Hakeem Baba Ahmed Trolls Who Asked Him Why He Is Supporting Peter OBI / Whatever Is Wrong With The Igbos.why Them, Always? / BREAKING: APC Unseats PDP In Tambuwal’s Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.