Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,031 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:11 AM

Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing (26060 Views)

Gani Adams: Our Intel Shows Helicopter Drops Food To Owo Terrorists / Osinbajo Stops To Help An Accident Victim On His Way To Owo / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing by Highman56: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:
They cannot bring this near Ijaw land.

Yorubas are too weak.
Naso yorubas bin dey talk dat time
Re: Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing by kingyakos: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
englishmart:
Sunday Igboho warned.

Nnamdi Kanu warned.

Obadiah Mailafia warned.

Where are these people today?

Okay, that should tell you all you need to know.

Englishmart

TY Danjuma also warned
Re: Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
I need to say this 2 thing's
YORUBA PEOPLE ARE TOO WEAK AND ALWAYS UNPREPARED.

YORUBA CHRISTIAN ARE TOO WEAK AND ALWAYS UNPREPARED.

please wake up all the SOUTH and CHRISTIAN in it, this is not 16th century, this is NIGERIA where we are now, let's try to adjust and give them HELL

they should Starr killing themselves as you igbo Christian are killing yourself in east while Fulani kidnapped your kinsmen and gave your kinswomen doggy in east forest

see mumu people that need advise, advising west. you go think say they like Yoruba not knowing they're trying to make them have disinterest in Nigeria project

the authorities are working to bring the criminals to books while at that, shove your advise to yourself, we Yorubas are not uncivilized idiots from shout east that slice and eat vagina
Re: Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing by Highman56: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
seanwilliam:
Omo I’ve never been this sad all my life
are you a Yoruba? If u are then you are a tribal bigot
Re: Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing by adonis89(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:

Liar.

Don't mistake Ijaw for coward Yoruba no such can happen in Ijaw land.
You only know Otuoke that is Jonathan's community.
I said shut up your mouth. From your utterance, I doubt if ur an Ijaw man. A typical Ijaw man isn't loud mouthed
Re: Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing by Segzy19: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
Mumu! And you didn't realize that some Igbos living in Owo are part of those that were killed in the church as well. Go confirm it. You think you wise abi
an0daGuy:

Close your mouth. Why are you talking as if you don’t see those same yorubas when they do those things while you’re here on nairaland.

When you see it you won’t condemn but when they do it to you you’ll remember that yoruba are no longer one and the same people again angry

Hypocrisy is a disease
Re: Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing by Zico777(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ijoh:

Yorubas are too weak.
Do u have sense at all?
Re: Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing by Bigpapi1: 2:46am On Jun 06, 2022
Ijoh:

Yorubas are too weak.

They are coming there
Re: Fayemi Sends Medical Help To Owo, Condemns Killing by onome2013: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2022
This was how killings in Kaduna started. All South South governors should meet urgently to put heads together and come out with strategies on how to stop this type of atrocities from happening. This is a very very sad incident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) / Subsidy: I’m Sorry For The Next President – Sanusi / Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.