Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,594 members, 7,972,194 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:21 AM

Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) (3344 Views)

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Train Attack: Terrorists Release Kidnapped Victim’s Newborn Baby's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Highman56: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tokskob2008:
The governor said the attackers were trained in Mali or something and I'm wondering if Nigeria is currently in a war with any country to warrant this sort of killings Or better still what was the purpose of the massacre by the attackers
revenge attack.the fulanis never forgive any killings in the past.
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Oksman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Puskas:
I'm sorry If I have misbehaved before now. Only seeing this child makes me weak. I no longer have the strength to talk

It's natural my brother. That make you human.

1 Like

Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by melonsgroup: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Where are the cows tinubu
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Agwotulumbe(f): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Guyman02:
South Easterners have been lamenting that beheading people even by criminals in their midst is an unusual occurrence and they keep pointing fingers in one direction but we called them names, the Prelate of the Methodist Church who paid N100m ransom to regain his freedom shouted out loud about the perpetrators but we castigated him because he happens to be Igbo, I am not surprised by this event.
The reality is that Igbos and Yorubas cannot carryout mass killings because they consider the cost of burying one person in their community which is normally enormous.
Sunday Igboho cried out and tried his best to prevent this but today he is languishing in Benin republic by the relations of the perpetrators who have moved their trade from Southern Kaduna to Benue, to South East and now South West
Tinubu urchins is the worst thing to happen to Yoruba land and southern Nigeria.

I hate Tinubu urchins with passion
Re: Owo Church Attack: Do You Know The Family Members Of This Baby (picture) by Puskas: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
Oksman:

It's natural my brother. That make you human.
I'm sorry once again to y'all

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Gov Fubara Laughed On Winning RIVERS ELECTION (video) / Kidnappers Strike Again In Kaduna / The Most Ignored Arm Of Our Government(things You Did'nt Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.