Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

7 Ways To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back (893 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back by Skygist23: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
2. Accept the fact that this person doesn't need you.

If you think your loved one loves you back one day but then they leave for a week the next, you know there isn't any love there. Consider your relationship from a different angle

Read more>>https://africamediang.com/7-ways-to-stop-loving-someone-who-doesnt-love-you-back/

Re: 7 Ways To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back by Shapeaso: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Not wise to forced yourself on someone. I hate it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back by Shalommy(f): 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shapeaso:
Not wise to forced yourself on someone. I hate it.
Yeah, you're right. Chaii

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back by Jmichael1(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2022
Simp will always be a simp,no advice can stop it....

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back by Talk2nanro(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Jmichael1:
Simp will always be a simp,no advice can stop it....
You are right, two type of men are born, the real man and the simp, and most men living are simps, only a handful are real men. After much heart break from women, the simp becomes a vindictive man aka ( redpiller),but a real man never change, has been disciplined around women even from a very young age.
Re: 7 Ways To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back by Demigod22: 1:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Unrequited love is the most painful thing to heart after death of family. It shatters your ego, humbled your self esteem, disorganized your emotional stability.

You can't immediately unloved what you have been loving for sometime.

But nevertheless, don't allow people love you out of pity.
Re: 7 Ways To Stop Loving Someone Who Doesn’t Love You Back by moyosore32: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2022
Which one is 7 ways to stop loving someone that dosent love one, if someone does not love u, then don’t flinch and never reciprocate love either simple as that, ewo ni 7 ways again

(1) (Reply)

I'm New Here: Please Welcome Me / They Say I Am Sexy / Top 10 Dating Sites For Serious Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.