Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,342 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

Upcoming Artist Kizz Brown Ask For 500K From Senator God's Will Akpabio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Artist Kizz Brown Ask For 500K From Senator God's Will Akpabio (211 Views)

Alfa That Collected 500k From Bobrisky Advice Him About His Mode Of Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artist Kizz Brown Ask For 500K From Senator God's Will Akpabio by Celebritycasted: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Upcoming Artist Kizz Brown Ask For 500K From Senator God's will Akpabio To Start Blogging Career

I Came Across a Post On Facebook of An Upcoming Akwa ibom Artist Asking for 500k From Senator God's will Akpabio to start his blogging career .

Akwa ibom State Upcoming Musician Kizz Brown aka Dakruceebobo has taken to his Facebook page to sent application letter asking for 500k From Former Governor Of Akwa Ibom State Senator God's Akpabio ,Who is currently one of the APC Presidential candidate.

According To Him, he want to start s blogging so as to support his music career. He is also a Singer/songwriters.

So I did a research about this guy, and I found out that he is truly a Singer, songwriter.

According To Some reports, He release his first track title "AKWA IBOM THE LAND OF PROMISE" in 2018 and was dedicated to Akwa Ibom State.

Hopefully his letter get to the Senator.

Please drop your comment and share.
Screenshot Below

(1) (Reply)

Founder Motivating African Youths Initiative Congratulates All Presidential Cand / Why I Donated $600K To Orphanages In Nigeria — Singer, Songwriter, Davido / R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison In Sex Trafficking Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.