Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

MARRIAGE REGISTRY: The Event - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MARRIAGE REGISTRY: The Event (348 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) / Extortion, Corruption At Ikoyi Marriage Registry / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARRIAGE REGISTRY: The Event by Freegift75: 3:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Please, more detail

How does the event look like?

Please, share your experience
Re: MARRIAGE REGISTRY: The Event by dobiee(f): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
It's just a short program,and they attend to so many people like they are more than one person getting married so it's turn by turn with at least 2 witness from both side.when you go for enquiry they will explain to you better

1 Like

Re: MARRIAGE REGISTRY: The Event by Freegift75: 5:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Thanks
Re: MARRIAGE REGISTRY: The Event by yusluvad(m): 5:56am On Jun 07, 2022
dobiee:
It's just a short program,and they attend to so many people like they are more than one person getting married so it's turn by turn with at least 2 witness from both side.when you go for enquiry they will explain to you better
Yes, you're on point...
Re: MARRIAGE REGISTRY: The Event by Philthomas649: 7:00am On Jun 13, 2022
dobiee:
Hi, please I applied for the special 7 days marriage online, paid 25k and got apporoved. I went to the registry in benin and I was told I need to pay another 25k to the registrar, is this how its done?

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Santa Fe, Automatic Gear, Nigeria Use,# 1,350,000 Negotiable / How Much Is A Good Monthly Income In Todays Nigeria / Okuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.