Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,895 members, 7,942,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi (1322 Views)

See Treatment For Cataract, Glaucoma, Myopia Or Any Other Eye Defects.. / Surgery For Cataract, Glaucoma, Etc, Available In A Vision Center In Abia / Herbal Preparation For Gonorrhea 7 Days Cure Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2022
Eyes is a very delicate part of human body that works together with brain for our day to day activities...

That's why they say eyes is the king of the body according to Yoruba proverb.....

So it needs to be taken care of and treat on time when it's necessary..

If it's astigmatism,cataract or glaucoma,any forms of eyes problem at all this natural herbal drink and what I'll tell you to be doing will restore your good quality vision....

All natural ingredients mixed and pounded together very well before adding water...

When it soak very well within 8hours you'll be taking it morning and night and you'll definitely thank God...

Blurry vision and any other infections of the eyes will not be there again....

Constant taking of this herbs and the instructions you're going to follow will help you greatly...

Check my signature to reach me

Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2022
Early morning work in the office to meet customer demand....take good care of your health...

Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Typical hectic days of going to farm to herbal markets to get necessary and important specific ingredients for specific health issue....you don't use one herb to cure ten diseases....

Be in charge of your health and your life and make sure you consult a professional not a marketer....health is wealth

Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2022
You will loss your lungs and kidney while trying to cure your eyes using these "orisirisi".

Be careful. See a doctor.
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
You will loss your lungs and kidney while trying to cure your eyes using these "orisirisi".

Be careful. See a doctor.
it'll only make their lungs and kidneys more active than consuming chemical chalks called Orthodox drugs.... With right dosage and instructions on how to take your herbs you're good to go....even your so called doctors are taking herbs,stay there
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Treat that your blurry vision and eye problem permanently
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by jeffersonsam: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Nature is always providing a best remedy to cure several health issues in the body, If you wants to try any herbal medicine for your eyes,before that better to seek doctor help. It may be avoid several bad effects in the future. Natural oinments and herbal medicine is gives good results, but before that check your eyes condition.
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
Say no to that blurry or clouded vision with simple natural herbal remedy
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
Take good care of your health and eye sight
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Good morning, it's another day,do not neglect your health and we'll being... embrace natural medicine
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2022
Any eyes issues.... blurry or clouded vision there's potent herbs for it, check my signature
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Any blurry vision astigmatism, cataract and glaucoma treatment contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Eyes problem, blurry vision contact me for herbs to improve your vision naturally without glasses and correct astigmatism and cataract
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2023
Any eyes issues, blurry vision, glaucoma and cataract herbal remedy contact me
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2023
Blurry vision and eyes problem contact me
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:39am On May 26
See clearly with potent herbs for eyes .

Remove that pressure and itching

No more blurry vision

Contact me
Re: Herbal Preparation To Cure Any Eyes Problems(cataract/glaucoma)Itching,Blurry vi by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08
Contact any of these numbers on WhatsApp or call for eyes problem herbal solution

0.8.0.6.6.6.3.4.4.5.5/0.8.1.1.4.2.9.9.4.7.4

(1) (Reply)

Daily Oral Routine For Fresh Breath / Gynecologiist I Need Your Help / Premature Ejaculation And Weak Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.