Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,623 members, 7,951,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Owo Massacre: The Truth Behind It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Massacre: The Truth Behind It (398 Views)

Okuama Massacre: The Untold Story / An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Massacre: The Truth Behind It by oilykid(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2022
What happened in ondo was never carried out by fulani herdsmen but rather by yorubas trying to use killing themselves to blackmail the rest of Nigeria to get the presidency.

They know that atiku is a threat and they now trying to paint the Fulanis black to make Nigeria hate Atiku..

Note: I'm igbo who doesn't support atiku presidency.. left for me, Nigeria is best divided cause we don't love ourselves. What unites the yorubas and Notherners is the igbo hate.

And for my igbo brothers, its time we start minding our business, let's stop commenting on issues that involves yorubas and fulanis.

Those you igbos especially Igbos accusing the Fulanis need to stop it, cause the same Yorubas and fulanis will still gang up against the igbos .

Go to any twitter page of igbo celebrity or public figure that consoled with the Owo people and see how they were insulted by both yorubas and Notherners.

Let's focus on issues concerning igboland alone and leave other issues alone.. There is no love in Nigeria especially for the igbos.

Re: Owo Massacre: The Truth Behind It by melonsgroup: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2022
Tomorrow by God's special grace, I will get my PVC. I don't mind sleeping in INEC office
Re: Owo Massacre: The Truth Behind It by odinaccess: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2022
Your write-up is baseless and without prove
Re: Owo Massacre: The Truth Behind It by Raysleek: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2022
Atiku is a threat ke. I don't blame you thinking process, I blame pdp that Nigerians thought will give them a better candidate after playing the opposition for 8 years

1 Like

Re: Owo Massacre: The Truth Behind It by Aboks(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2022
Nigeria na scam

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi @ The Lord's Chosen Church || Labour Party || 2023 Election / Inflation To Push Fresh 1m Nigerians Into Poverty By December – World Bank / Running Mate: Atiku Picking Okowa Solves Muslim-Muslim Ticket Fears- Arewa Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.