Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,935 members, 7,933,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:46 AM

‘my Wife Uses Iphone 13’, Portable Declares In New Video, Fans Blast Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Wife Uses Iphone 13’, Portable Declares In New Video, Fans Blast Him (607 Views)

Don’t Use Android Phone To Camera Me; Use iPhone 13 – Portable Warns Fan (Video) / Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Wife Uses Iphone 13’, Portable Declares In New Video, Fans Blast Him by Tokotaya: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2022
‘My wife uses iPhone 13’, Portable declares in new video, gets blasted for insensitivity by fans (Watch)
Photo of MSN Reporter MSN ReporterJune 6, 20220 1 minute read

Fast-rising singer, Portable got mixed reactions from his fans this morning after posting a video of himself, showcasing a woman believed to be his lover and her phone.

Portable can be seen in the video shouting: “It is (iPhone) 13 she is using, wife of mad musician” as he wraps his arm on the shoulder of the lady who is obviously pregnant.

The musician who is surrounded by hangers-on and fans, brings out the lover’s iPhone 13 and waves it. He also brings out his own iPhone with matching colours so that his fans can see that each of them has iPhone 13.

Many of his fans however criticized him for being frivolous at a time when the nation is mourning the massacre of many worshippers at St Francis Catholic Church, Owo, Ondo State on Sunday.

juicy2634 wrote: “Portable so you did (not) see people that were murdered in the church? Na material thing you com Dey show us, a f*ckin phone that will pass away.”

Ibrahimwariz wrote: “You no hear say naija don scatter abii?”

Sisi_ogebeauty: “What’s making you all happy Are you not in Nigeria?? Imagine you being happy on top iphone13 when our people are being murdered !!!!!!!!!!! Stop it nau”

i_am_krickan_ It is a pity , you don’t have sense �”

teggy__lee “Zazu ��� werey Olorin indeed” (Zazuu. Mad musician indeed!)

holarmilekan586: “Is iPhone an achievement you both mumu i don dey use iPhone before you and your wife started using it Abeg shift ����.”

butters_kjj: “You too Mumu . Nah just to Dey open teeth up and down you sabi . You can’t even use your platform to condemn the massacre killings of church members in Ondo.”

Some others hailed him for always promoting his family.
See the video below.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/06/06/my-wife-uses-iphone-13-portable-declares-in-new-video-gets-blasted-for-insensitivity-by-fans-watch/

Re: ‘my Wife Uses Iphone 13’, Portable Declares In New Video, Fans Blast Him by MolarT(m): 10:52am On Jun 06, 2022
Madness

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Uses Iphone 13’, Portable Declares In New Video, Fans Blast Him by Mooh247: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Does he looks like someone who watches the news... Am sure he hasn't heard of Owo massacre, he doesn't even know what the word massacre stands for
Re: ‘my Wife Uses Iphone 13’, Portable Declares In New Video, Fans Blast Him by Joezinho: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2022
This one isn't aware of anything outside his street.

Igbolabi...

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Uses Iphone 13’, Portable Declares In New Video, Fans Blast Him by KingLarry04: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2022
Money miss road

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Uses Iphone 13’, Portable Declares In New Video, Fans Blast Him by uchaymart(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Y'all started it the moment you downloaded his wack wack song...he feels being mentally unstable pays, and that is why he tries to play online like a celebrity.... celebrity isonu ....shior

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IVD Speaks Up, Post Receipts Following The Death Of His Wife / Phyno Links Up With Asake In The Studio As They Set To Release Banger / My Video Got 1 Million Views Only 6 People Helped Me – Man Who Tattooed Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.