Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,412 members, 7,974,679 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:29 AM

Buhari Has Never Betrayed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Never Betrayed Tinubu (476 Views)

Awolowo Never Betrayed Igbos During Nigeria’s Civil War – Bode George / Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu / How Wike Betrayed Tinubu: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Never Betrayed Tinubu by Fidinno(m): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2022
When they formed APC.

Tinubu told Buhari, since they said you are the candidate I will be the national leader. Buhari agreed.

He became the national leader of APC.

He told Buhari I will bring the vice president.
Buhari agreed.

He brought Osibanjo.

He came again, I will bring information, works, etc ministers. Buhari agreed.

He brought Lai, Fashola and co

He said Oyegun must go, Buhari begged, he said his No is his No. Buhari agreed.

He brought Oshomhole.

He made governors of States, and even removed the most performing governor of Lagos state, the governor ran to his colleagues and Buhari. PMB Begged Tinubu, he refused that Ambode must go. Buhari agreed.

He brought Babajide Sanwo-Olu

He said he's not comfortable with Saraki as NASS leader, knowing that he could be a force to contend with, as saraki is from the Yoruba tribe in kwara state. Buhari agreed.

Saraki decamped when he made the party unhealthy for him.

He came during second tenure, he said, he'll produce the NASS leadership (Reps and Senate) Buhari agreed.

He brought Lawan and Gbajabiamila.

He said federal inland Revenue service chairman, that he'll produce the person. Buhari agreed.

There's no appointment Buhari is making or has made, that Tinubu does not have an input.

And now Buhari made just one request to Tinubu,(let me anoint my successor, the way you've been anointing in Lagos) Tinubu said No.

Who betray who?
Who disappointed who?

Now, Buhari is going to teach him what it means for someone to plot a successful coup.

Buhari has been loyal to their friendship all these years.

Buhari has not done to other leaders what he has done for Tinubu.

My own is to stand with #forwardwithcourage and watch how the national leader would eat a National breakfast at the national convention ground.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Never Betrayed Tinubu by Mooh247: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2022
Twisting facts
Re: Buhari Has Never Betrayed Tinubu by DeleTaller: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2022
Fidinno:
When they formed APC.

Tinubu told Buhari, since they said you are the candidate I will be the national leader. Buhari agreed.

He became the national leader of APC.

He told Buhari I will bring the vice president.
Buhari agreed.

He brought Osibanjo.

He came again, I will bring information, works, etc ministers. Buhari agreed.

He brought Lai, Fashola and co

He said Oyegun must go, Buhari begged, he said his No is his No. Buhari agreed.

He brought Oshomhole.

He made governors of States, and even removed the most performing governor of Lagos state, the governor ran to his colleagues and Buhari. PMB Begged Tinubu, he refused that Ambode must go. Buhari agreed.

He brought Babajide Sanwo-Olu

He said he's not comfortable with Saraki as NASS leader, knowing that he could be a force to contend with, as saraki is from the Yoruba tribe in kwara state. Buhari agreed.

Saraki decamped when he made the party unhealthy for him.

He came during second tenure, he said, he'll produce the NASS leadership (Reps and Senate) Buhari agreed.

He brought Lawan and Gbajabiamila.

He said federal inland Revenue service chairman, that he'll produce the person. Buhari agreed.

There's no appointment Buhari is making or has made, that Tinubu does not have an input.

And now Buhari made just one request to Tinubu,(let me anoint my successor, the way you've been anointing in Lagos) Tinubu said No.

Who betray who?
Who disappointed who?

Now, Buhari is going to teach him what it means for someone to plot a successful coup.

Buhari has been loyal to their friendship all these years.

Buhari has not done to other leaders what he has done for Tinubu.

My own is to stand with #forwardwithcourage and watch how the national leader would eat a National breakfast at the national convention ground.

Poultry and pigry talks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Never Betrayed Tinubu by myola(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2022
grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Never Betrayed Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Written by a youth who probably shouted "No more old and bad leaders!" during #EndSARS protest. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Never Betrayed Tinubu by PlayMaker14: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2022
DeleTaller:

Poultry and pigry talks
Where is the lie?

Dumb and witless comment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Never Betrayed Tinubu by DeleTaller: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Where is the lie?

Dumb and witless comment.

Ode ni e... Osinbajo was the only nomination by Tinubu and the world is aware of this.

Fashola was a hit man having performed so well as a state governor..Buhari wanted him so much thzt he gave him double portfolio...
Ode and mumu wey u be no let u know sey Lai was also an ACN man and was part of the negotiation that form APC... so he merit the post he got from Buhari..

Osinwin eniyan....

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Wish This County Well And Vote For Someone You Don't Believe In - VP / Owo Church Massacre: Women Gather To Call Ogun Against Perpetrators (Pix, Video) / Prince Joseph Kpokpogri Congratulate Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.