Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,106 members, 7,925,486 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) - Politics (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) (446356 Views)

Delta State PDP Gubernatorial Primary: Live Update / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) / Lagos APC Primary: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Patriot9: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
someone said Tinubu has won how true is that?
Not true.
Voting is still on going

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2022
Get lost abeg.

What I listed was the only he did? angry

TheGoodJoe:

This is what I call minute.

When compared to building 150 health centres, equipping them, and employing 400 doctos, giving them cars to provide free health care. haba.

Come on.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2022
E go reach 9am before them go announce winner for this thing... Knowing apc, it might even exceed 9am.
Make I commot mind from useless apc matter.
They should come and learn how to conduct primaries from the great pdp.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by AirBay: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Honor10: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Elder0001:

So you really want to vote for apc again after all the atrocities Nigerians claim they committed? Abi all the wailings when I dey hear/see since na cruise.

APC is the same as PDP. Know this and have peace.

Any southerner that que to vote another fulani in 2023, need his brain check

Are you saying we should give fulani power again for the next 8 years?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by rickpat(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2022
na two days they wan use do primaries?...na wa o

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Get lost abeg.

Shouting get lost will not help you. I am talking of a sector. Primary health care with full scale delivery, you are talking get lost.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Makowonda: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Twoclans:
Bubu on the beat

He commends the delegates and party stake holders, officials .He commends their efforts in organizing party exercises .

Now there is a big task ahead.He urges the winner to be magnanimous in victory.

In every competitive events there will be winners and runner ups

He urges all losers to keep the spirit high, avoid acrimony. They should forge unity of purpose.

He enjoins all to be fair to all.He says please follow due process.

He calls on delegates and officials to please follow due process. They should please vote the candidate that has the best chances to win when he becomes a flagbearer.

He assures the chairman of his support.

He said he should be called upon for any support.

He said people should please work collectively in the interest of the party .He goes back to the mentioning the situation he inherited. Bla bla bla bla bla .

He praises APC government so far. Talks about response to covid .

He said Nigeria is respected in Africa and the world currently.

He says they must choose someone with a mind to steer the country forward.

He said they should not allow the PDP to drag the country backwards. LOL .

Band plays.
He said...
He urges...
He commends...
Very poor reportage from you with obvious lack of creativity;very "monotonous".Let me quote you:

"He said they should not allow the PDP to drag the country backwards. LOL ."
"LOL"?Why make us know that you're a supporter of PDP outrightly by your statement above.Propaganda attracts traffic,but neutrality in journalism attracts more traffic.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Honor10: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2022
francium001:
Yes dey smell here

And you want Nigerians to vote for another Muslim right?

Vote for whoever you want as long as the person is not fulani. Nigeria will definitely not survive 16 straight years fulani rule.

God forbid

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Patriot9: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
someone said Tinubu has won how true is that?
Not true.
Voting is still on going.

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Quantized92(m): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Send me a DM through my contact on signature
yinkbell:

Am interested
Do well to mention me.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Agwotulumbe(f): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Get lost abeg.

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:

Apc isn't pdp.
I never saw or heard Nigerians wailing anyhow during Pdp's reign. Nigerians never had it this bad.

A vote for apc is a vote for continuous wailing. And a vote for Peter obi is a defacto vote for apc, because it's a waste.

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ExcelDBM: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Quantized92:
Breakfast about to be served to the one with entitlement mentality. cool

Anyway there is this new business opportunity in town called AMAZON KDP. It's basically a business about publishing books online & getting paid monthly in USD

The good thing is that the business can be done conveniently on a mobile phone & u don't necessarily have to be a writer to publish books online.

All u need is to be committed & be open to learning.

Send me a DM @SIGGY if you are interested

I'm interested boss
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Watch delegates fight as they cast their votes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4f1t0nYt_8
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Quantized92(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Send me a DM @siggy
ExcelDBM:

I'm interested boss
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Opeyemic01: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2022
blaquebelle:
Do you think he would have gotten this platform to run for presidency now if he had so vocally opposed his bosses?

I wonder how people reason. Many of them saying he should resign, have not resigned from their work despite the toxicity of their bosses. If Osinbanjo had resigned he would have zero chance in this forthcoming election

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Parachoko: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Elder0001:

Apc isn't pdp.
I never saw or heard Nigerians wailing anyhow during Pdp's reign. Nigerians never had it this bad.

I fear who no fear Nigerians

How can you be saying this with a straight face?

Yes, Nigeria is not on the right track, but to you to say this shows you're only talking out of hate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Elder0001:
E go reach 9am before them go announce winner for this thing... Knowing apc, it might even exceed 9am.
Make I commot mind from useless apc matter.
They should come and learn how to conduct primaries from the great pdp.

9am, I day think evening self.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by bewla(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Fucklove:
We don't need Tinubu as Nigerian president, what nonsense angry
We in Lagos don't share this your views

You pay to get good life even in USA

He laid the foundation others follow

Eko for show
Eko o ni ba je

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Honor10: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Elder0001:

Apc isn't pdp.

A vote for apc is a vote for continuous wailing. And a vote for Peter obi is a defacto vote for apc, because it's a waste.

Well, it is your choice, but me an my family will never vote for any fulani man in this 2023.

Never! No be only them they naija, abeg!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ExcelDBM: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Elder0001:

Apc isn't pdp.

Says who? It seems you don't know the Peter Obi 2023 is gaining momentum. Youths are mobilizing for him even in the SE so don't be hasty to downplay his chances

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by luluosas(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2022
I slept and had a dream that Tinubu had won, and he was preparing documents making N1 to be exchanged to $1.

Woke up and still finds these guys not ready with the expected result. What kind of people are these APC people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by JIBO4REAL(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2022
I represent the betterment of my country Nigeria ��
God bless Nigeria with Good leaders

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Sannisege: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Opeyemic01:

I wonder how people reason. Many of them saying he should resign, have not resigned from their work despite the toxicity of their bosses. If Osinbanjo had resigned he would have zero chance in this forthcoming election
in other words he kept quiet or didn’t rock the boat so that he can win election? That’s not the kind of leader Nigeria needs

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by ChristoBam: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:

I think he will, Tinubu is arrogant and he's high handed, he can't be tose around by some cabal.
He'll delegate a lot of things to other people because of his age. That's facts. That's how Cabal comes in place. He'll be inaccessible to the general lots.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Agwotulumbe get lost.

Tinubu victory dey choke.

E choke
Agwotulumbe:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by macjireh: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Honor10:

By 2023,,it will be on record that it took Nigeria passed governments 55 years to take dollar to ₦200,,but it took APC's government only 8 years to take dollar to ₦700...

So in 8 years Dollar more than tripled
Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Sannisege: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2022
ChristoBam:

He'll delegate a lot of things to other people because of his age. That's facts. That's how Cabal comes in place. He'll be inaccessible to the general lots.
cabal is not a respecter of age. GEJ was young but had Diezani cabal around him.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Digitalwall(f): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Somebody actually bought the form for most of this contestant, no wonder non of them was known before now...stepping down!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nyamuriflathead: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Opeyemic01:

How is his chances any different from zero now that he has noto resigned?
Bastard betrayal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by Nyamuriflathead: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2022
Digitalwall:
Somebody [code][/code]actually bought the form for most of this contestant, no wonder non of them was known before now...stepping down!!!

Cry me the equivalent of 2million ipob blood

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (121) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidential Election Results 2023: INEC Official Announcement / 2023 Presidential Election Results From Polling Units / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.